The New Raith Rovers Thread

No. Read what I said before making your moronic comments.

Just asking.

Anyways booing a team while they are winning does seem ridiculous. As you say I reserve all booing and general shouting for the referee which became pretty regular yesterday.

27 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Guilty as charged. I’m a creep, I’m a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here? I don’t belong here.

26 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

That would be class. I’d love to see some daftie booing at the pie stall.

Say, you really are as simple as your avantar suggests...  :unsure:

32 minutes ago, mr mince said:

Thankfully Eric is neither at the club nor in charge of catering in his eyes that would probably be a great money spinning idea right there.

It actually happened they didn't order enough pies for an event so Dave wann told the staff to just cut the pies in half good old rovers.

Challenge one of the cowardly clique and they all immediately sqawk their indignation, consoling  each otherwith green approvals. You never hear them utter a cheep against each other's bird brain utterences.  Keep jingling, it'll entertain the roost.

Have you checked if Rovers_Lad has the other half of your pie?

Challenge one of the cowardly clique and they all immediately sqawk their indignation, consoling  each otherwith green approvals. You never hear them utter a cheep against each other's bird brain utterences.  Keep jingling, it'll entertain the roost.

Is the East Fife fan in the cowardly clique? What about the couple of Ayr fans that called you a moron? Perhaps it’s just that you’ve said something (again) which easily identifies you as a puddle drinker?

3 hours ago, Big Berk said:

If I go down for a pie at half time and get only half a pie and being told half a pie tastes as good as a whole pie I'd be pissed off.

But they'd be correct, technically. 

Have you ever eaten a pie and reflected afterwards about how rubbish your last couple of bites were?

The whole pie is either good, bad or a'right. 

#piegate2

3 hours ago, Big Berk said:

Don't worry, they will get bored and move on to their next victim. I'm so glad the handful of idiots who are never off here don't reflect as the rovers support in general. Maybe they should take a break from their Sunday love in orge with each other and realise their opinions aren't always the correct ones. I also find it amusing that calling someone a moron is okay but soon as race or sexual orientation comes up and they are all over it.  Basically don't slag of blacks or gays but using mentally handicapped people as a joke is fine. 

Don't worry, they will get bored and move on to their next victim. I'm so glad the handful of idiots who are never off here don't reflect as the rovers support in general. Maybe they should take a break from their Sunday love in orge with each other and realise their opinions aren't always the correct ones. I also find it amusing that calling someone a moron is okay but soon as race or sexual orientation comes up and they are all over it.  Basically don't slag of blacks or gays but using mentally handicapped people as a joke is fine. 

Being a moron has nothing to do with mental disabilities, so your point is not relevant. The definition of a moron is a stupid person. Google it and you’ll see.

52 minutes ago, zicoromaines said:

Hey sweet child of mine xxx

6382049c79f4f199e9cc8078f7e09b4b74415c83af44c51d7f71778fee18f771.jpg