The New Raith Rovers Thread

Oh wonderful. Any other player and that’s bearable, but a bloody keeper. Only the Rovers. Players made of fucking dairy milk. 

Can we not just send him back and get another goalie from them? Seems fair. I didn’t think Thomson’s Injury was that serious and should be back soon? 

Edited by Wardy

Had Kevin Cuthbert completely retired or is there a possibility that he could still put the gloves on and step in? Dundee did something similar against us with a 40 year old keeper coach.

Give McGuff a chance. Anyone with a name like McGuff, who has got to this age and is playing senior football, is obviously a strong character.

16...he’s just turned 16. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I can’t do GIFs. Can someone post that Willem Dafoe one please.

Is he 16 or 17? That article has him as 17 but our website has his birthday as 24th April 2002. Is it just a journalist who can’t count or is he actually 17 and our website is wrong?

16 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Here is the full story:

clipping0 (4).jpg

I don't know what you guys did to anger the footballing Gods, but it must've been really serious :lol:

In all seriousness he could surely play through a dislocated finger? 

2 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Do you mean the the club, us as fans of the club, or both?

I’d miss them if they were gone, but I’m sure I’d find some other waste of my time.

The club, it seems incapable of making a well thought, well executed decision. For the better part of 3 years we seem to have either made the wrong call, or had the right call quickly turn sour on us.

36 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

16...he’s just turned 16. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I can’t do GIFs. Can someone post that Willem Dafoe one please.

Is he 16 or 17? That article has him as 17 but our website has his birthday as 24th April 2002. Is it just a journalist who can’t count or is he actually 17 and our website is wrong?

Who cares if he is 16 or 17 he is not ready and may never be ready to play first team football. I'm sure we're cursed as a club. From now on the keepers will have to be wrapped in not just cotton wool but also bubble wrap. 

25 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

I don't know what you guys did to anger the footballing Gods, but it must've been really serious :lol:

In all seriousness he could surely play through a dislocated finger? 

Hired Gary Locke. 

Who cares if he is 16 or 17 he is not ready and may never be ready to play first team football. I'm sure we're cursed as a club. From now on the keepers will have to be wrapped in not just cotton wool but also bubble wrap. 

I can’t see diving around on that artificial pitch being good for goalkeepers.