The New Raith Rovers Thread

Wrong - Vaughan was NOT played Thursday neither was Wedderburn, get your facts right before criticising others I would PERHAPS suggest.

Mcglynn said as much in his interview unless I picked him up wrong. Chill out [emoji23]

Eta the question mark at the end actually suggested I was questioning what I had said though...

Rumour time. Was told last night some English mob are signing Nisbet on a pre contract with a view to signing him in January. £45k.
Don't they need to wait until January before they even sign him on a pre-contract? Can only be done in the last 6 months.

As mentioned, I’m currently in the Milne our camp, but would gladly be proven wrong, there’s been glimpses but nothing more. Get to Gym64 and hit the weights min, and you’ll be fine haha!
As for that Nisbet post, what a load of pish, it’s the first time he’s hit any form and been banging consistently, no chance! Plus we’ll need him for all they penalties from January to May.

With regard to the clocks going back, I think our problem stems largely from the fact that by November we've played everyone once and they know what we are all about and crucially how to stop us. This is why I think when we strengthen in the new year we usually go on another run as then we have something different.  This year we've played everyone once but after the 6th game we changed the management and that could hopefully be massive in terms of the annual blip not happening this year....maybe it's Jason Thomson curse and it's followed him to Arbroath. ^_^

Yesterday was a return to McGlynn teams of old where we fought our corner for the full 90 and refused to surrender a lead, exactly what the Bald Messiah said about turning draws into wins.

Arbroath may or may not carry on the way they are but as a team I think they are about as good as they are ever going to be, we on the other hand are a work in progress and will continue to improve the longer McGlynn and co work together, add in returning injured players and if we can stop amassing injuries to a paper thin squad we will get infant of the lichees eventually.

On another note, I thought the pitch played quite poorly yesterday. Some balls zipping off the surface and other holding up and not running through as expected, it's starting to look patchy like some of the other ones too.