The New Raith Rovers Thread

27 minutes ago, Tony Stark(s Park) said:

Anyone know if the tickets for Scottish Cup v Dunfermline will be on sale on Saturday? If not when will they be on sale

I would imagine we will need to wait for confirmation of TV games in order to confirm the exact date first before we even think about tickets.

Anyone know if the tickets for Scottish Cup v Dunfermline will be on sale on Saturday? If not when will they be on sale

I reckon it’ll be another 3 weeks yet before tickets will be announced by the club.

It’ll also depend on whether our game is selected for TV which there is a slight chance that it may be.

6 hours ago, Tony Stark(s Park) said:

Would have thought tickets for game against the " Methil Minks" would go on sale first. That's assuming match is all ticket. 

5 minutes ago, grumswall said:
3 hours ago, Surely No said:
Would have thought tickets for game against the " Methil Minks" would go on sale first. That's assuming match is all ticket. 

Don't see why it would be? We can easily fit their fans into the macdermaid and we haven't filled the home ends in long enough.

This. The police will probably disagree, but it's madness to have a second rate derby as an all ticket game.

Tbh, neither the big derby or the East Fife should be all ticket.

Hows Benedictus been since you went down?
Talk of him becoming a bairn soon.

He was brilliant before he picked up an injury and hasn’t looked the same since he’s came back.

There’s other players I’d be more worried about losing tbh.

Probably an unpopular opinion here but I think we’d cope fine without Bene.

He was brilliant before he picked up an injury and hasn’t looked the same since he’s came back.

I’m naming my first born Bene so he better not leave

4 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

It's the one place we have some kind of cover. He's under contract until the Summer though, right? I get that Falkirk will have to spend money somewhere down the line to rebuild in January, but not sure Benedictus will be value for money.

Agree with much of the above, if he goes he goes and we have cover in that area. Don't think Bene leaving would be a huge loss for us and if anything, and whilst I appreciate Falkirk aren't doing well at the moment, I would be surprised if he'd be an improvement for Falkirk. McKinnon will know him well from when he was our gaffer and there was talk of him wanting to take Bene to United along with Toshney but due to some spat between the pair Bene decided to stay put (at least that's what I heard...). He's under contract so at least we'll get something for him if McKinnon is looking to spend some money in January.

4 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Agree with much of the above, if he goes he goes and we have cover in that area. Don't think Bene leaving would be a huge loss for us and if anything, and whilst I appreciate Falkirk aren't doing well at the moment, I would be surprised if he'd be an improvement for Falkirk. McKinnon will know him well from when he was our gaffer and there was talk of him wanting to take Bene to United along with Toshney but due to some spat between the pair Bene decided to stay put (at least that's what I heard...). He's under contract so at least we'll get something for him if McKinnon is looking to spend some money in January.

The warm feeling of watching a man advance his career elsewhere, and knowing we helped by not standing in his way?

4 hours ago, grumswall said:
8 hours ago, Surely No said:

Don't see why it would be? We can easily fit their fans into the macdermaid and we haven't filled the home ends in long enough.

Can  fit them into the corner of the Main Stand