The New Raith Rovers Thread

That the boy that scored that screamer against Celtic in the 4-0 game last year? He controlled that midfield entirely that game. There was another young midfielder as well so I may be getting mixed up though.

If is him, I’d be delighted if we managed to get him in.

I think you’re thinking about Cochrane

Because he's single? Was the only thing I could see when I googled him.

His Mrs/ex tried to commit suicide because he is an alcoholic and abusive as well as broke. It’s a huge post she done one Facebook. I understand that it’s one side of the story etc before folk get moody with me.

If you want to see the posts there is a twitter account with the handle @exposednovo with all the info

Who cares ... anyway back to the real world.

4-1 win today to get some much instilled motivation back into the camp.

I still believe we can win this league ..17 games is a long way to go

I’ll keep believing till it’s mathematically not possible. Not paying good money to be negative 🤷🏻‍♂️

If we had beaten East Fife then I would have felt quite confident, but 11 points is just too much really. 

I think Arbroath will drop points along the way, but don't think we will cash in. 

Enjoyed today though, some nice football and good to see Gillespie in midfield. 

36 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

If we had beaten East Fife then I would have felt quite confident, but 11 points is just too much really. 

I think Arbroath will drop points along the way, but don't think we will cash in. 

Enjoyed today though, some nice football and good to see Gillespie in midfield. 

11 points is a good lead but us and Ayr both threw away good leads last season. 

Unfortunately our next two games are away. We need to start winning home and away and get a run going to have a better chance of making it happen. Airdrie away will be a good test of where we’re at seen as they’ve just beaten East Fife and won their last three games.