The New Raith Rovers Thread

You canny predict shot bruv hahah

Will he be cup tied for the euwaffer cup?
I predicted mcglynn would have us competing for the league this season over a year ago... Would imagine he would be if he's played for Partick but I'm not sure on the rules with it

2 hours ago, TxRover said:

Slow down, that’s my line, laddie!

In all seriousness, do we try it for Partick, because it’s the free hit, or for Stranraer because they lack the same attacking threat as the other League One teams? A win versus Partick is worth cash, but can we win...the Livi game suggested we perhaps could.

Miller, while I agree he can possibly help, the problem is Bowie or Baird gets benched, Smith sees no time at all, and if we try to shoehorn into a 4-3-3 or 5-3-1-2, who do we hold out from Matthews/Hendry/Tait/Dingwall/Spencer/GAndo?

It would be good to see if he’s improved since the start of the season.

53 minutes ago, Offshore Rover said:

Just listened to Vaughan’s interview on Lower league Ramblings, very good insight to his career and past players and managers.

Will be listening to Jason Thomson’s and bobby Barr’s this week.

I wonder if Bobby is enjoying life in the lowland league.

He would give Kenny Miller a run for his money when it comes to being the squad scumbag.

47 minutes ago, grumswall said:
1 hour ago, Offshore Rover said:
Just listened to Vaughan’s interview on Lower league Ramblings, very good insight to his career and past players and managers.

Will be listening to Jason Thomson’s and bobby Barr’s this week.

Do you have a link?

https://soundcloud.com/user-487955703

Excellent interview with Vaughan on Danny Denholm’s podcast. Sounds like he’s almost left us more than a few times.
It was a good listen. Always good to hear another view on the past few years with us. Can't begrudge the guy for wanting to get to as high a level as possible either. He should already be there but injuries have fucked him thus far. Hopefully he gets to that higher level with us though.