The New Raith Rovers Thread

Nando mendy song sang loud and clear at the Middlesbrough v Forest game. Hope every fan gets done for racism tbh [emoji102][emoji102]

Mendy is a fairly popular fella that Middlesborough/Forrest fans are singing about him...

No. Where you? Feel free to answer questions rather than pose them though.
Yes I was and as for your bullshit about Mcglynn not wanting to to push his team under a bus most of the passes on Saturday were down to poor play the tactics were shit . You could easily say results under other managers are shite but how many times are we going to tough venues under Mcglynn and fall short with the same excuses?

Yes I was and as for your bullshit about Mcglynn not wanting to to push his team under a bus most of the passes on Saturday were down to poor play the tactics were shit . You could easily say results under other managers are shite but how many times are we going to tough venues under Mcglynn and fall short with the same excuses?

We are top of the league. A week beforehand he changed the game with his tactical changes and won us 3 points doing so. He inherited a shite squad. He has improved it in the summer. Tough venues are tough venues for a reason. You can't blame that on mcglynn when they are tough venues or they wouldn't be tough venues. I reiterate, we are top of the league up to this point when falkirk have chucked alot more money at it than we have.

My "bs" well, why berate players publicly? We seen how that works when Hughes did it.

Your honestly berating a manager who has us top of the league and in a cup final...

We are top of the league. A week beforehand he changed the game with his tactical changes and won us 3 points doing so. He inherited a shite squad. He has improved it in the summer. Tough venues are tough venues for a reason. You can't blame that on mcglynn when they are tough venues or they wouldn't be tough venues. I reiterate, we are top of the league up to this point when falkirk have chucked alot more money at it than we have.

My "bs" well, why berate players publicly? We seen how that works when Hughes did it.

Your honestly berating a manager who has us top of the league and in a cup final...
And yet your more than happy to give likes to folk who are wetting their knickers? As I've already stated according to you we should be in the championship by now!

And yet your more than happy to give likes to folk who are wetting their knickers? As I've already stated according to you we should be in the championship by now!
I'm happy to give "likes" to people who's comments I agree with at the time. When did I state we should be in the championship by now?

Just looking at the FAQ thing on cup final tickets. Seems a bit strange not letting season ticket holders buy a ticket  without the bus package and making them wait for the general sale. Not everyone wants to travel on buses up to the game and some will live outside Kirkcaldy. 

I know it won’t sell out so there’s no way they will miss out, but folk who have stumped up for a season ticket and backed the club should always get some sort of priority. A rare misstep by the club 

Just looking at the FAQ thing on cup final tickets. Seems a bit strange not letting season ticket holders buy a ticket  without the bus package and making them wait for the general sale. Not everyone wants to travel on buses up to the game and some will live outside Kirkcaldy. 

I know it won’t sell out so there’s no way they will miss out, but folk who have stumped up for a season ticket and backed the club should always get some sort of priority. A rare misstep by the club 

I think it will be because the club will be subsidising the buses to some extent so they are looking to ensure there's as much up take as possible. That's just a theory though.

10 minutes ago, grumswall said:

I think it will be because the club will be subsidising the buses to some extent so they are looking to ensure there's as much up take as possible. That's just a theory though.

Yeah you’re probably correct, but they should have made some provision for Season Ticket holders who don’t want to or can’t travel by bus.

Appreciate that it’s all academic as our allocation won’t sell out and anyone who wants a ticket will be able  to get one, but there should at least be an illusion of priority.  Just saying to ST holders  ‘you can get your ticket in the general sale along with everyone else’ is a bit of an own goal.

I say that as a non-season ticket holder. The folk who purchase season tickets should definitely have priority over me. They’ve put their money into the club upfront

Edited by roverthemoon

Dundee lost £1.8m, so really neither of us have done anything wrong here. [emoji6]
Anyway... A healthy reminder that we really need to get ourselves the hell out of this bloody league this season. 

Not easy- every team can beat every team in this league.

The pitches are also a leveller- not just the poor grass ones- the plastic pitches vary in quality also....

Yeah you’re probably correct, but they should have made some provision for Season Ticket holders who don’t want to or can’t travel by bus.
Appreciate that it’s all academic as our allocation won’t sell out and anyone who wants a ticket will be able  to get one, but there should at least be an illusion of priority.  Just saying to ST holders  ‘you can get your ticket in the general sale along with everyone else’ is a bit of an own goal.
I say that as a non-season ticket holder. The folk who purchase season tickets should definitely have priority over me. They’ve put their money into the club upfront

I agree. I'm a season ticket holder but I'd rather I was given the option of using the buses instead of being told I need to in order to be gaurenteed a ticket essentially. Obviously it isn't the case that I won't get a ticket all things considered, but it is as you say, poor marketing.

Can't fault the club for putting buses on again though. Its definitely been a worthwhile endeavour for the bigger games we have had the past couple of seasons.