The New Raith Rovers Thread

Guest Dunc?
I've just noticed that he's actually arranging his wall in that picture :lol: He must not have noticed how dark it just got all of a sudden.

I was ending myself laughing at him still trying to sort his wall out despite the lights going out.

I was also fairly amused at Dave McGurn telling Tadé where he should be moving to arrange his wall in the first half.

"Left... Left... No! Left... Left!... MY LEFT!"

I've just noticed that he's actually arranging his wall in that picture :lol: He must not have noticed how dark it just got all of a sudden.

I think pro-sportsmen like to call it being "in the zone".

Raith are playing musselburgh at olive bank in musselburgh tonight, 7pm kick-off. It's listed on their website, but there is no mention of it on the the raith website for some reason. Im guessing its because mgglynn is planning to send a youth team out, but after last nights debacle he might give some senior players a run out. Admission is £5/£3.

Forget the anti climax and etc, what we saw in the first 45 mins last night was sufficient to show we are far from relegation candidates on that form.

Ok, we all know footballs a funny old game and anything can happen, but last night showed we are a good outfit.

Yogi impressed me greatly with his interpretation of a comanche war dance just before half time. Hell it even raised a smile from the referee!!!

Williamson now 5 goals from 3 games. Good for him. Tade again unlucky.

Fair play to the ref coming out and explaining himself on our website. More refs should do the same.

aye, although it's an awfully long winded way to go about sayin 'ah wis pure shitin masell'

Yogi impressed me greatly with his interpretation of a comanche war dance just before half time. Hell it even raised a smile from the referee!!!

Aye, he was going fucking tits! :lol:

I believe that 4 of Williamson's goals have been set up by Tadé. I'd like to see that partnership upfront against Killie.

The next game is a competative one!!!! :D

War dance my arse!

It was a common or garden indian rain dance and by feck did it work.

I can only assume Yogi was shiteing it about the Hibees chances in the 2nd hauf.

:lol:

Forget the anti climax and etc, what we saw in the first 45 mins last night was sufficient to show we are far from relegation candidates on that form.

Shut the f**k up you.

Lets keep playing the 'we are gash card' and hope to surprise a few teams and get a few early points on the board.

Tade unlucky in what?

He missed another one on one

I believe that 4 of Williamson's goals have been set up by Tadé. I'd like to see that partnership upfront against Killie.

The next game is a competative one!!!! :D

You believe wrong

Tade has set up one out five of Williamsons goals which was the one last night

Guest Dunc?
Tade unlucky in what?

He missed another one on one

MP_v_Hibs_210709_Tade_Chance.JPG

Not exactly the easiest of chances, is it?

And it was on target, he forced a save from the keeper.

Tadé is just a fecking menace. Which is ace.

MP_v_Hibs_210709_Tade_Chance.JPG

Not exactly the easiest of chances, is it?

And it was on target, he forced a save from the keeper.

Tadé is just a fecking menace. Which is ace.

Nothing quite like a Rovers fans getting on his backa t every opportunity though, is there? Sometimes i'm actually embarrassed.

Actually, given that he's on his weaker foot, he should be squaring that! :lol:

Give Iain Williamson another one...

I think if he had tried to square it then the no.5 would have blocked it, if I was Tade I would have hit that as well :D

It's good to see Williamson getting into these positions despite being played on the wing, hopefully he can carry this form into competitive games.

From what I've seen of Tadé, I'm happy. He is similar to Graham Weir but with far more of a physical presence. In a way, you could compare him to Gary Wales with the exception that Walesy was capable of scoring quite a few goals. If Tadé can bridge the gap I think he'll be excellent for us. :( I miss Walesy!