The New Raith Rovers Thread

What happened next...?

Photo251.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: Brilliant moment! Stevenson was going for revenge after Steven Simmons forgot about going for the ball and decide to bodycheck him for his stepovers. My mates reaction summed it up by starting a 'Wheeey' before seeing Simmons getting hit in the face when he went 'Ooooft'. :lol:

Nothing quite like a Rovers fans getting on his backa t every opportunity though, is there? Sometimes i'm actually embarrassed.

Why is it embarrassing,because I dont agree with others.?Some are bumming this guy up to be the best thing since sliced bread.

Why is it embarrassing,because I dont agree with others.?Some are bumming this guy up to be the best thing since sliced bread.

It's embarrassing because no other team seems to rib players after a decent performance where they set up a goal. Only we seem to do it.

Wales only scored one goal for us after the turn of the year. I liked him too and would sign him back up again today if he were available, but he's not as big a loss as all that. Tade will cause defences a lot of problems, I just hope he gets a couple of early goals to settle him. Having said which, any word on his injury?

Wales only scored one goal for us after the turn of the year. I liked him too and would sign him back up again today if he were available, but he's not as big a loss as all that. Tade will cause defences a lot of problems, I just hope he gets a couple of early goals to settle him. Having said which, any word on his injury?

It's definitely an ankle problem, and was seen on crutches.

:lol::lol::lol: Brilliant moment! Stevenson was going for revenge after Steven Simmons forgot about going for the ball and decide to bodycheck him for his stepovers.

Was it not Zemmama? Number 7 I think, I was really impressed with him. He was the one player that looked like he could make something happen for Hibs. Some shot on him as well.

Was it not Zemmama? Number 7 I think, I was really impressed with him. He was the one player that looked like he could make something happen for Hibs. Some shot on him as well.

To be fair, he was up against Ellis who simply didn't have the pace to cope sufficiently with him, however, he did as well as he could and he won't meet to many players with that level of pace and control in the coming season.

As it was I thought we did pretty well for the 45 we were out there. Tade, Weir, Williamson, Smith and Murray being particular stand outs for me.

Central midfield was a wee bit shakey last night, partly I'd guess due to the slippier conditions and partly because they seemed to go for three on two against our guys, either as a result of formation or becuase we wwere struggling to cover that left side a tad.

I'm still not convinced by Davidson, he never seems to know who he's meant to be marking, seems to wander about a bit and had at least one attrocious high profile moment last night, his first touch being equivalent to an elephant on speed travelling through space at the speed of light (i.e. a bit heavy) and then two crunching tackles, the second of which was fucking awful (having said that Simmons showed off his petulant side a bit last night).

All in all, was happy enough. Think tade is more and more coming onto his game, he did the best he could with the chances he had last night, we can only hope he's fit for saturday.

Raith Rovers confirmed that as the match had just kicked off in the second half, and given the game was neither league or cup fixture, there is no protocol nor mechanism to offer supporters any refund

its was only 46mins in to the game haha

what is every ones oppinion? would you expect a refund??? i wouldnt but i would at least want in free to the next game

if i was a hibs fan i would want a refund!!!

Guest Dunc?

I'm fairly sure the generally accepted rule is that if the game reaches half time = no refund.

Oh, and I realise that as a Dundee fan you'll have no idea about this, but there's already a Raith Rovers thread, you don't have to create a new one for everything.

Guest Dunc?
OK, what have I missed?? :huh:

Rovers game was called off last night just after half time because the floodlights failed due to a power surge, then before they could get the lights back on and the players back out, the heavens opened and the pitch flooded.

Photo251.jpg

Yet again every rovers player is behind the ball, why do we never leave one player up on the off chance we get the break of the ball.

This really pisses me off, especially when we defend corners with the whole team in the box.

I have yet to find this strategy in the UEFA coaches manual.

what is every ones oppinion? would you expect a refund??? i wouldnt but i would at least want in free to the next game

if i was a hibs fan i would want a refund!!!

We're all entitled to a free swim on the playing surface.