The New Raith Rovers Thread

Raith Rovers confirmed that as the match had just kicked off in the second half, and given the game was neither league or cup fixture, there is no protocol nor mechanism to offer supporters any refund

if i was a hibs fan i would want a refund!!!

Where did you hear that?

What I also found funny about last night was when the police boy came over the tannoy and said that the game had been abandoned, and said that supporters were to "leave the stadium in an orderly fashion via the designated exits" What the f**k else are we going to do like? Run like madies right down the front, on the park, and then hop the dyke?

Prices reduced for the game against Killie. Also, nice to see the club give money to Firefighters Benevolent Fund after the death of Ewan Williamson. Overall, I think the ref made the right decision and Yoss is correct: a refund would be impossible and the club have done their best to aid the situation.

Prices reduced for the game against Killie. Also, nice to see the club give money to Firefighters Benevolent Fund after the death of Ewan Williamson. Overall, I think the ref made the right decision and Yoss is correct: a refund would be impossible and the club have done their best to aid the situation.

Excellent gesture.

That really is an excellent gesture by the club. Well done Raith Rovers FC.

Guest Raith Till I Die
Wales only scored one goal for us after the turn of the year. I liked him too and would sign him back up again today if he were available, but he's not as big a loss as all that. Tade will cause defences a lot of problems, I just hope he gets a couple of early goals to settle him. Having said which, any word on his injury?

Tade must be the worst player i have seen!

Hes missed two sitters all ready!

Guest Raith Till I Die
Get a grip ffs.

His missed more than two :lol:

i wasnt at the spartans tornament so i dont know about the others :lol:

Anybody have much of an idea who our 'last piece of the jigsaw' loan striker might be? I was led to believe it could be a certian Gary Glen, however I am sure I read on here or somewhere elce it is a Scottish lad based down south. Could this be Kris Renton from Norwich perhaps? Anybody know anything or have any ideas as to who this elusive player may be? I hope the deal can be finalised before saturdays clash with Stirling Albion.