The New Raith Rovers Thread

They brought there first team squad last year and only managed a 0 - 0 draw and could easily have lost to us too.

Think it will be a tad different this time round though. But i am sure we will give them a good game.

They brought there first team squad last year and only managed a 0 - 0 draw and could easily have lost to us too.

Think it will be a tad different this time round though. But i am sure we will give them a good game.

I get the feeling that at this point we could give any team a good game. We seem solid but we are missing that cutting edge or potency up front. This, I am sure McGlynn will sort out soon enough.

Correct enigma, we will give most teams a good game.

If the manager gets his desired type of striker in soon then we will beat many and give some a good humping.

Maybe, just maybe there WILL be a trialist up front tomorrow.

Correct enigma, we will give most teams a good game.

If the manager gets his desired type of striker in soon then we will beat many and give some a good humping.

Maybe, just maybe there WILL be a trialist up front tomorrow.

This I doubt. I think we will be able to compete with the other teams at the foot of the table IF we get our desired forward. Otherwise we may struggle.

I think the words used were Favouring the trial option it certainly wasnt the written gospel.

In the latest interview, the word used regarding the loan deal was finalising, indicating that the deal had been put in place.

Nope it doesnt mention anything about a loan deal. It does say that is something we are looking to finalise, but definately no mention of it being a loan signing.

He's already said in the past that it will be a loan deal.

No he has said he favours the loan option, and it could well be that, but in this particular interview there is no mention of a loanie. Just that they are finalising a deal which opens the question is it in fact a loan signing or a permanent deal.

We'll probably play our strongest squad and so will Hibs. I can't see us losing 4-0 like the townies but it's going to be a very hard game, I'll say 3-1 to Hibs, with Tade getting our goal.

Hopefully they bring a good crowd through and it's an enjoyable match.

If that's the score and he's the scorer I'll buy you a pint of creamola foam and a top hat.

I don't know what it's like in Glenrothes but it's barely spitting through here, we had some showers earlier but nothing to worry about, the game will be on.

Its spitting down now, but it was chucking it down 20 mins ago.