The New Raith Rovers Thread

6 minutes ago, Against The Machine said:

I'm not making a villain out of anyone, I'm asking you to elaborate on a mad theory you've put forward. 

"They faked the moon landings" 

"Okay, explain how and why?" 

"Why do you think!?" 

"You haven't answered the question." 

"I'm not the bad guy here! Look at the FACTS!" 

Christ, it's like having a conversation with one of those AI chatbots, except its only machine learning has been endless Joe Rogan podcasts. 

At the same time, it’s like debating with leftists, they try to attack you with the usual buzzwords. You said you haven’t got the answers. And yet attack the people who want answers from those that promised transparency was the way they wanted to operate. I’m a fan like everyone else. Yer it’s easier to attack your own people eh!!

Edited by baillieinleeds

If McGlynn is gone, then god help us. If these cretins see Berra or McfuckinPake as the future, we’re as well chucking the league.,

Edited by baillieinleeds

24 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

The fans and the rest of Scottish football, the decisions they made literally destroyed our credibility. Don’t make a villain out of me because of the FACTS

Hi Matt thought you were a cracking player for Southampton but you need to scale down your conspiracy theories.

5 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

The wild conspiracy theory you have that we did this to teach Scottish football and our fans a lesson 

The silence is fuckin golden with this lot. The Emperor did declare his sadness for Goodwillie. It’s the only hypothesis I can come up with. If any of you have a better pieces of knowledge I’d love to hear it???? 

Edited by baillieinleeds

8 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Specially if the rumour surrounding McPake turn out to be true

If that’s the case, I’m done. The Emperor and the  senate can go f**k themselves. 

3 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

The silence is fuckin golden with this lot. The Emperor did declare his sadness for Goodwillie. It’s the only hypothesis I can come up wit. If any of you have a better pice of knowledge I’d love to hear it???? 

I will leave you with your theory and thoughts bud, I thought you would be happy pretty sure you were in the Mcglynn out camp but maybe wrong 

Just now, Been going too long said:

I will leave you with your theory and thoughts bud, I thought you would be happy pretty sure you were in the Mcglynn out camp but maybe wrong 

I’m not the bad guy here, we were promised transparency. I’m a fan like you. All I see is implosion and god help us. I was actually warming up to the fact of better the devil you know. 

2 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

I’m not the bad guy here, we were promised transparency. I’m a fan like you. All I see is implosion and god help us. I was actually warming up to the fact of better the devil you know. 

I never said you were the bad guy, I’m very disappointed if Mcglynn has gone and wonder/worry where we go from here. Mcglynn isn’t the only decent manager about but he was the one who had a great affinity with our club and did a lot for us over 2 spells. Sad it has ended this way and yes very angry at the board, see what shit happens now