The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, Raithfan2711 said:

I’m into going back in time for the design influence too. Admittedly I am in my 40s now so not exactly with it, but something like this with the proper Joma collar.

kitidea.jpeg.0686f0ebd26bfa6622480b22b840b22c.jpeg

That strip is definitely stirring something inside me 😍😂 ( ps I’m in my 40’s as well) that is a beauty

55 minutes ago, Beastie Russell said:

Love that strip - worn by some honking players though 

Worn by some legends too - Andy Harrow, Chris Candlish, Keith Wright, Colin Harris, Stevie Simpson, Paul Sweeney and others, not forgetting of course the one and only Alex Brash. 

15 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Worn by some legends too - Andy Harrow, Chris Candlish, Keith Wright, Colin Harris, Stevie Simpson, Paul Sweeney and others, not forgetting of course the one and only Alex Brash. 

Was thinking of the Bobby Wilson era, not Frank

17 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Here's a (very) rough look of the idea of using the old crest they found...still needs RRFC on the sleeves and wider hoops...but it's interesting.

ModifiedJomaShirt.gif.289cfcf1ab3bd3e38bfaabeedddababe.gif

Looks good apart from the black trim, black shouldn’t ever be on a rovers strip that is predominantly white. That’s the rules @TxRover😉

1 minute ago, Been going too long said:

Looks good apart from the black trim, black shouldn’t ever be on a rovers strip that is predominantly white. That’s the rules @TxRover😉

The problem is the “blue” is, in my opinion, too light for the trim…maybe the red?

21 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

Connor smith looks better than his brother and Dylan McGowan would be a useful pick up for us as well

McGowan would be better than what we have/had, Matthew Shiels as well has been pretty impressive until he went off. Airdrie have looked poor, didn't realise McGill was still on the pitch until he scored and Smith has been honking. Gallagher has absolutely no ability to bring a ball under control first time, bounces off him like he's a wall.