The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Have to say, we've taken the loss of our 18th centre half this season and the fact that Dabrowski had to get someone else to take goal kicks for him very well, considering we're about to play a very in-form Morton.

That was time-wasting.

56 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

On the subject of tops you aren’t keen on. I was never keen on the tag ones. The red one especially and the white one. Plus that pink one we had sponsored by ACA sports.IMG_4216.jpeg.06a9ee6523d8f09252d735e7e66b0969.jpegIMG_4217.jpeg.f252f93d1582cd1665f879b9be99a6ce.jpegIMG_4218.thumb.jpeg.100b0479d61ba096b45c9030bfab07a5.jpeg

22 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

On the subject of tops you aren’t keen on. I was never keen on the tag ones. The red one especially and the white one. Plus that pink one we had sponsored by ACA sports.IMG_4216.jpeg.06a9ee6523d8f09252d735e7e66b0969.jpegIMG_4217.jpeg.f252f93d1582cd1665f879b9be99a6ce.jpegIMG_4218.thumb.jpeg.100b0479d61ba096b45c9030bfab07a5.jpeg

Plus that horrible yellow and black effort.

Just now, Specky Ginger said:

Plus that horrible yellow and black effort.

I had the black and yellow one. I ended up getting it after the event at the Strathearn where Bene and Davo were the models for it.

On 25/02/2024 at 06:37, Halbeath Raith Rover said:

Screenshot_20240225_063649_Chrome.jpg

Thanks, mate. Apparently a little post-nightshift satire on Ro Sham Bo's writings wasn't as obvious as I thought.

Even if I wasn't able to apply to get a refund I wouldn't be too bothered. As has been touched on, the extra support against an in-form Morton will be essential but hopefully if we can keep the large attendances then that will get more and more fans in to the habit of going to games rather than picking and choosing when they go. We need to take advantage of the big increase while we can.

Edited by Lang Toun Lad

9 hours ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Millen disagreed with Murray, but now we're back to winning games and have a new right back so it's absolutely irrelevant. 

Do you think Millen will be released then? 🤔 

I bet the management already know who they're releasing.

1 hour ago, North West said:

Do you think Millen will be released then? 🤔 

I bet the management already know who they're releasing.

It's a bit of a catch 22 at the minute.  I'm sure they have an idea for the scenario of if we go up, and if we stay down.

Its a bit of a challenging position, because if we go into the play offs, we will likely need to hold of on new deals and bids for new players until we are certain what league we will be playing in.

In terms of Millen - it depends. If it's something minor, a few weeks out the squad might be enough. If he warrants more punishment, .we might need to loan him out to Dunfermline.

3 minutes ago, chris1883 said:

It's a bit of a catch 22 at the minute.  I'm sure they have an idea for the scenario of if we go up, and if we stay down.

Its a bit of a challenging position, because if we go into the play offs, we will likely need to hold of on new deals and bids for new players until we are certain what league we will be playing in.

In terms of Millen - it depends. If it's something minor, a few weeks out the squad might be enough. If he warrants more punishment, .we might need to loan him out to Dunfermline.

We don't need him, we've signed up a few Referees: reference Partick game 😉