The New Raith Rovers Thread

Note there hasn't been any info on the scan of Ashcroft's hammy yesterday. Possibly good news that he hasn't returned to Dundee which may mean some hope he will still play a part this season.

I feel like having a third centre half with experience may be crucial if we end up in the play-offs.

3 hours ago, Double Jack D said:

Note there hasn't been any info on the scan of Ashcroft's hammy yesterday. Possibly good news that he hasn't returned to Dundee which may mean some hope he will still play a part this season.

I feel like having a third centre half with experience may be crucial if we end up in the play-offs.

Very optimistic 🤦

Game in our hands and cruising, same old crap, same old faces making same old mistakes, dabrowski would be more use to us sitting in the stands, defence looks like they have never played together, Murray needs to have a good look at his team selection, 

😂😂😂 Come on light me up with red arrows 😂 knew we'd get beat the night. Absolutely horrific. 

Couldn't care if we are at the top. That is a shower of shite to watch. 

We don't have a midfield that can control games, which absolutely baffles me? We have a defence that can't defend and a manager that can't read a match 98% of the time. 

Brutal. Ram your squad rotation. We are Raith no fuckin Celtic or Rangers. 

2 minutes ago, A_Rover_In_The_Burgh said:

😂😂😂 Come on light me up with red arrows 😂 knew we'd get beat the night. Absolutely horrific. 

Couldn't care if we are at the top. That is a shower of shite to watch. 

We don't have a midfield that can control games, which absolutely baffles me? We have a defence that can't defend and a manager that can't read a match 98% of the time. 

Brutal. Ram your squad rotation. We are Raith no fuckin Celtic or Rangers. 

It's not all about you. 

I am sorry, but that's twice now we have shat the bed from 2-0 up against the worst team in the league. We've exceeded expectations this season, but that is an absolute disgrace. 

I'm livid with the lot of them. 

I'm fucking furious about this.

I'll take us being shite and getting beat that happens. Tonight though we were flying along in total control of the game. Arbroath have got a goal from nothing against the run of play, it happens we should be used to it. 

From that point onwards we were finished, yes Kev has sold the Jersey for the 2nd but we were still stunned from the first. We've completly shat that match.

This is about mentality and character tonight when it mattered and we've fucking crumbled on a dreich night against the worst team in the league. 

Nights like tonight and teams that are in the position we were in grind out that win and become champions.

We are yet again reliant on other teams doing our job for us. 

Simply put not good enough, no idea how to cope out there in the second half, Murray is way far too soft with them.

3 year contract....absolute joke, piss poor tactics, players with no idea.

A game of hoofball, simply shocking, total piss goalkeeping from Kev. Time for Murray to own it cos if he cannot sort this 💩 then he needs to go along with those letting him down.

Just now, grumswall said:

It's not all about you. 

😂😂😂😂 Pull yer head out yer arse and see what's in front of you 😂 

Week after week this shite is being defended, it's pathetic. 

We just got beat 3-2 by the bottom team in the league, after being 2-0 up but that's right it's not all about me 😂😂😂 

Just now, A_Rover_In_The_Burgh said:

We just got beat 3-2 by the bottom team in the league, after being 2-0 up but that's right it's not all about me 😂😂😂 

What an absolute nob

1 minute ago, A_Rover_In_The_Burgh said:

Go support CeltGers, supporting a provincial club who don't win every week clearly isn't for you.