The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 minutes ago, Railwaystand said:

Looking for a bit of assistance here. Looking to renew my lads ticket but he wants to move seats. I couldn’t see how to do it on the fan base app so phoned the club office and I’ve been assured that there is a way to do it on the app although the person I spoke to couldn’t talk me through it. Anyone able to shed some light on how to do this? 

I couldn't figure it out.  Me and the old boy next to me have a weird situation where I have my seat in the middle of his seats.  I've got 26, but he's got 27, 25 and 24.  Been like that for year and years and we've never bothered to fix it.  Said at the home Ross County game that we'd try and fix it for next season but I couldn't see any option to change my seat.

Just now, Raithie said:

If you click on purchase instead of renew it's letting me pick different seats. 

Spot. U16 same price as renewal anyway so I suppose it doesn’t matter if it’s not down as a renewal 

1 minute ago, Railwaystand said:

Spot. U16 same price as renewal anyway so I suppose it doesn’t matter if it’s not down as a renewal 

Me and my son in same situation in that he wants to move seats as well 😆

25 minutes ago, Railwaystand said:

Looking for a bit of assistance here. Looking to renew my lads ticket but he wants to move seats. I couldn’t see how to do it on the fan base app so phoned the club office and I’ve been assured that there is a way to do it on the app although the person I spoke to couldn’t talk me through it. Anyone able to shed some light on how to do this? 

If you find out let me know please. A rather large gentleman started sitting next to me in the second half of the season who finds showering optional and enjoys chatting to friends in the row behind for 90 minutes.

I’d like to move along a wee bit. 

22 minutes ago, Railwaystand said:

Rovers site however saying if you want to renew but change seats to do this through the main office.

4 minutes ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

If you find out let me know please. A rather large gentleman started sitting next to me in the second half of the season who finds showering optional and enjoys chatting to friends in the row behind for 90 minutes.

I’d like to move along a wee bit. 

:D :D 

fatty.jpg

Posted (edited)

500 gone in the first hour and a half. That's absolutely brilliant 👏👏👏. I wonder how many will be gone by this time tomorrow?🤔😊

Edited by embow

32 minutes ago, embow said:

500 gone in the first hour and a half. That's absolutely brilliant 👏👏👏. I wonder how many will be gone by this time tomorrow?🤔😊

The board deserves it for the absolutely sound business decision of continuing momentum.

They get a lot more right than they get wrong and have performed at a level not many of us could have expected.

Interesting that Murray is saying that a couple of teams in the Championship are ‘massively outgunning us’ in the financial offerings  for players. Patrick and Livi ?

I did hear that Patrick have offered Byrne 40% more than Raith have. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0S2LSJTwuzfjvbAjFaQPs7XUQaPKz3WN4HWvKKRDWkwdihbbh6RVpz3E2S6VjAXF1l&id=100063676384834

12 minutes ago, spot on said:

Interesting that Murray is saying that a couple of teams in the Championship are ‘massively outgunning us’ in the financial offerings  for players. Patrick and Livi ?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0S2LSJTwuzfjvbAjFaQPs7XUQaPKz3WN4HWvKKRDWkwdihbbh6RVpz3E2S6VjAXF1l&id=100063676384834

If that’s true then they are paying well over the odds for him and think we have equally as good and definitely one better midfielder at the club already, just my opinion 

13 minutes ago, spot on said:

Thistle for sure, you'd expect Livi can as well. Suspect Ayr will be competitive in terms of budget this year as well.

If we miss out on Byrne it's a blow but the market will dictate and Potter will need to go earn his money. I'm 'pro' going after Byrne to be clear but he isn't getting any younger and I did worry about his ability to get about the park a couple of times last year.

Great reader of the game and will improve whoever he joins (still hopefully us).

17 minutes ago, spot on said:

Everytime Murray is hopeful on a signing that’s been put out in the public the less confident I get I’ve always been like that… until it’s announced or he’s away somewhere else 

22 minutes ago, spot on said:

40% more for Bryne, take him and pay over the odds for a player. Of they fail to go up then I'm sure budgets will have to get cut.

40% more for Byrne could be misleading. We may not want to pay what Dundee were paying him but Partick may. If they are splashing big on him then they are taking a financial risk I reckon (as will others) Livingston will have parachute payment which helps them but I think we are doing things in a sustainable way so if we don’t go up next year it won’t financially hurt us. Not so sure the others will be in same boat. 

That said, if we can get Hanlon through the door then not one team in our league will make as good, or as an important,  signing as that. 

9 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Partick do appear to be splashing the cash so far. 

As I said on our thread, I think our two clubs are using their budgets differently.

It could well be that we just value Byrne, Turner and Chalmers more than Raith, whereas Raith appear to be wanting to strengthen defensively more than we are (plus appear to have outbid us for Easton).