The New Raith Rovers Thread

Just signed up to the Montrose pixalot service. Do I need to be international or will it work fine?

Never needed to use before as I don’t miss games but couldn’t make tonight. 

Posted (edited)

£10 seems a bit steep considering you only get 1 device per stream! Who do they think they are, Kilmarnock???? :)

Edit - Kilmarnock did they same 1 device per steam limit for a League Cup game last season.

Edited by mrpaddyx

11 minutes ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

Just signed up to the Montrose pixalot service. Do I need to be international or will it work fine?

Never needed to use before as I don’t miss games but couldn’t make tonight. 

You'll be fine 

Been a while since I watched on a pixellot stream, forgot how mental the camera goes during the warmups when there's multiple balls on the pitch and it has no idea which one it's meant to be following.

1 minute ago, SanStarko said:

Been a while since I watched on a pixellot stream, forgot how mental the camera goes during the warmups when there's multiple balls on the pitch and it has no idea which one it's meant to be following.

Its a bit nausia inducing isn't it? 

37 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

Assuming its the same numbers as the weekend, its 4. Hanlon, 17. Gibson, 21. Byrne and 26. Stevenson with 25. Montagu on the bench. 

Trialist with 30 is Nicolson (sp?) from the Community Foundation.

I know it's only a friendly but interesting to see Jack Hamilton with the captain's armband on.  Hanlon or Fordyce would seem the more obvious picks with Brown and Matthews on the bench but I suppose they are both just in the door.  

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, AllanJM said:

I know it's only a friendly but interesting to see Jack Hamilton with the captain's armband on.  Hanlon or Fordyce would seem the more obvious picks with Brown and Matthews on the bench but I suppose they are both just in the door.  

Can only think it’s a tactic by Murray to see if he can get a bit more out of Jack. Seems a real confidence player and goes hot or cold dependent on how he starts a game. 

Edited by RAITHROVERS84

50 minutes ago, Wardy said:

If we lose a single goal this season, let alone a single match, I’ll be surprised. 

You'll still find something to shout at the referees about though. 😁

I know it’s preseason but Hamilton and Connolly look so far off it, it’s ridiculous. Folk will say its just preseason but they were miles off it last season too. I don’t think McGill is the answer to replace Hamilton, although I’m not sure who could become available.

15 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

You'll still find something to shout at the referees about though. 😁

I’m looking forward to it already! 😂

2 hours ago, SanStarko said:

Did it follow any seagulls?

10 minutes ago, RRFC1989 said:

I know it’s preseason but Hamilton and Connolly look so far off it, it’s ridiculous. Folk will say its just preseason but they were miles off it last season too. I don’t think McGill is the answer to replace Hamilton, although I’m not sure who could become available.

I'll stick my neck out and say that at least one of them will be moved on before their contracts expire. 

13 minutes ago, RRFC1989 said:

Screenshot_20240703_214809_WhatsApp.jpg

12 minutes ago, RRFC1989 said:

Be careful you'll get slagged off because it's only preseason, however, both were poor last season. Can't comment on tonight's game as I wasn't there, however I think we all know a striker will be signed. I just feel we also need to add pace up top or on the wing as it's something we lack.

My recollection of last season is that Hamilton was one that was very much on it!

Connelly wasn't as much of a stand out as the season before but that was prob more to do with the overall standard of the squad being much better.

Not sure id be writing them off 2 games into preseason when they still have 2 years left on their contracts