The New Raith Rovers Thread

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, CountryBumpkin said:

People are allowed to buy them this evening, I would imagine everyone gets to see them online after the reveal. 

I also enquired if Club 1883 members unable to attend would get any priority on purchase, and they said they are not setup to do that in any way. Seems a bit of a miss, as surely it’s something that could be done in a rather simple way, even if it was simply an emailed link to all members (with a request not to share…yea, good luck).

I certainly hope they have a scheme to ensure members get a crack at the red tip top in their preferred size, it would be shite to not be able to get one.

Edited by TxRover
F**king autocorrect

Hopefully the sizing will be better on this seasons efforts.  The XL last time was like a bloody L.  

Ma tits are bigger this year too, but my gut has also grown to keep them up.  Therefore might need the double fat b*****d size.

Wary of buying/reserving then finding out the sizing is still like Wish.

Just now, Heid_The_Baw said:

Hopefully the sizing will be better on this seasons efforts.  The XL last time was like a bloody L.  

Ma tits are bigger this year too, but my gut has also grown to keep them up.  Therefore might need the double fat b*****d size.

Wary of buying/reserving then finding out the sizing is still like Wish.

Give up and go 3XL…that way, if it’s not small, it covers more of the wall. That’s my approach.

In my experience you always go 1 size up on adult tops with Joma. I’m an XL in almost everything (and sometimes manage an L) but need XXL for Joma.

16 minutes ago, TxRover said:

I also enquired if Club 1883 members unable to attend would get any priority on purchase, and they said they are not setup to do that in any way. Seems a bit of a miss, as surely it’s something that could be done in a rather simple way, even if it was simply an emailed link to all members (with a request not to share…yea, good luck).

I certainly hope they have a scheme to ensure members get a crack at the red tip in their preferred size, it would be shite to not be able to get one.

It’s a bit of a difficult one for the club, they obviously want to give 1883 members first dibs but can’t really withhold it from general sale for any real length of time given that it’s probably already a few weeks behind schedule. Ideally it should have been out prior to Fathers Day and the schools breaking up for summer holidays.

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

I certainly hope they have a scheme to ensure members get a crack at the red tip top in their preferred size, it would be shite to not be able to get one.

I suspect that would be easier to manage when the link between fanbase and the website is finalised, and I don't believe it is yet. Once that is done you can probably expose items in the store to different groups. 

On the subject of the website, if we could have the fixtures available in an iCal format so you could add them all to your device, that would be great. I'd be chucking them on my work calendar as an out of office notice. 

26 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

I suspect that would be easier to manage when the link between fanbase and the website is finalised, and I don't believe it is yet. Once that is done you can probably expose items in the store to different groups. 

On the subject of the website, if we could have the fixtures available in an iCal format so you could add them all to your device, that would be great. I'd be chucking them on my work calendar as an out of office notice. 

https://fixtur.es/en/scottish-championship

I've used this website before. 

2 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

They’ve emailed 1883 members the new shirt but asked not to share.  Let’s see how long it takes for the first picture 😂 

Club are launching it to everyone in 10 minutes so shite behaviour for someone to leak it in that time.

It will bring the usual mixed bag, “it’s great, I hate it,  best  strip in years, worst strip I’ve seen “ , I think it’s one that will grow on you!

1 minute ago, Ex Machina said:

Club are launching it to everyone in 10 minutes so shite behaviour for someone to leak it in that time.

You know there’s always one even if it was 2 minutes. 

1 minute ago, spot on said:

It will bring the usual mixed bag, “it’s great, I hate it,  best  strip in years, worst strip I’ve seen “ , I think it’s one that will grow on you!

Never can tell until you see them in person. Looks alright to me but I’ll wait and see. 

2 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

A nod to our new defence parking the bus? 

That, or just making it harder to see bodily excretions when we shit the bed.