The New Raith Rovers Thread

Drysdale saying in the press we are looking at possibility of brining new faces in January, with a mention of a persuit of a another player has already broken down.

Atleast we're on the lookout for some players, that sounds really promising. I kind of got the impression that we weren't going to strengthen, just hope we get the right guys in, and not panic and bring in shite.

It's like a car crash though. As much as you don't want to look you just can't help yourself.

I try not to read the comments on our Facebook page. I would be interested to hear what the people who refer to Fantalk as Fannytalk, think of the comments section of the Rovers Facebook page. P&B >>>> Fantalk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rovers Facebook Comments.

Edited by Scary Bear

The Facebook page really is the home of the complete fucking idiots.

The club website notes ticketing details. The club posted an update on ticket sales today. Two comments left so far, one from a guy with a Carlisle badge and one from a guy with a Celtic badge. Celtic badge guy "are there concessions for this match."

Aaaarggghhh!

Good to see the true Rovers fans coming out for the Hibs game.

Drysdale saying in the press we are looking at possibility of brining new faces in January, with a mention of a persuit of a another player has already broken down.

We've had Craig Sutherland, who was with Blackpool at the start of the season and most recently with Woking, on trial. At least he played against Cowdenbeath on Tuesday anyway. Believe he's a midfielder. Daniel Tobin, a goalie formerly of Airdrie, also played. No idea if we'll go for either player.

Edited by Paco

We've had Craig Sutherland, who was with Blackpool at the start of the season and most recently with Woking, on trial. At least he played against Cowdenbeath on Tuesday anyway. Believe he's a midfielder. Daniel Tobin, a goalie formerly of Airdrie, also played. No idea if we'll go for either player.

according to his bio, Craig is a forward

If we were going by youtube videos of players, we'd be signing dross like Kiegan Parker who get fawned over for pulling off a couple of ridiculous moments between vast periods of being shit. He could be a fantastic signing, but lets reserve judgement. Ideally, we'll bring in a new center back and another keeper to give us some options.

Just wondered how Reece Donaldson has been getting on since he returned to Rovers, it seems the team have had a rough spell but hope Reece has done ok & the team pick up at least one trophy for the season.

I've only seem him the once but he did fine that day and seems to have been one of our better players in the last couple of games as well.

I'm prepared to be shot down in flames. So here goes, we need a striker ASAP, we're not scoring any goals at all. Our current "strikers" aren't going it. Riorden is itching for a chance and I think it would be extremely unwise of the board not to take notice of the difficulties we face. I know we have 4 strikers but come on they are fucking awful. We've dropped out of the top 4. Maybe we need to be tapping up The Dumbarton strikers for next season. They're part time and banging in the goals. But no doubt I'll get the usual suspects complaining that we have no money for a new hit man. Or even no money at all.