The New Raith Rovers Thread

25 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

Todorov released by Airdrie, wouldn’t be unhappy with him rocking up to the San Starko tbh , might not be a popular apinion plus we love an Airdrie player

No thanks.
Cant see Airdrie just terminating contract for him to join another Championship team.

38 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

Todorov released by Airdrie, wouldn’t be unhappy with him rocking up to the San Starko tbh , might not be a popular apinion plus we love an Airdrie player

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

46 minutes ago, Langtounlaud said:

It was good to see Callum Hannah at the Kirkcaldy game last night. Hasn't forgotten his roots yet. 

Didn't manage to speak to him about his first Montrose game tho.

Hope he cracks on as he is a decent player

Seems to have done quite acceptably, as he was covering Stephen O’Donnell for the match. Quite the getting thrown in the deep end to go up there the morning and be told you’re responsible for an international. Saw the goal conceded, and he was nothing to do with it. Much more interesting, he had snuck into a very nice position central, and about 8 yards out, if the scorer had elected to cross it to him when Montrose tied it up late. Seems to have some engine on him.

14 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

Stranger things have happened 🤷🏻‍♂️ you might resign him 😂😂

Did he not have a fall-out with that knob "Davo"?

39 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

Like they did with fordyce ? Just throwing it out there, we could do worse ( and better)  money talks 

Thought Fordyce was out of contract with Airdrie when we signed him

Wasn't there a rumour a few weeks ago that Murray had shown interest in Todorov.

This season I've said we need pace and a physical side. Todorov doesn't offer pace bur would give us a physical strength. If we did sign him would he hold the ball up for our 3 players behind to get involved. Yes he would. Could he help Lewis score goals, yes he would and with players like Gibson and Mullin who put a decent ball into the box would he score. Yes. I'm not against us signing him. I still think we need a player with pace and hopefully Potter and Murray have someone in mind.

2 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

Don’t think he was but might be wrong 

On 26th May 2024, it was announced that Fordyce would leave the club upon expiry of his contract after 5 years at the club.

3 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

Wasn't there a rumour a few weeks ago that Murray had shown interest in Todorov.

This season I've said we need pace and a physical side. Todorov doesn't offer pace bur would give us a physical strength. If we did sign him would he hold the ball up for our 3 players behind to get involved. Yes he would. Could he help Lewis score goals, yes he would and with players like Gibson and Mullin who put a decent ball into the box would he score. Yes. I'm not against us signing him. I still think we need a player with pace and hopefully Potter and Murray have someone in mind.

Don't forget he's an international level diver too and would win us many free kicks for Connolly, Easton, Vaughan, Mullin etc.

But he's slow. Faster than me, I'll give you that, but I'm not so keen.

1 hour ago, SerieA said:

More chance of us signing Alex Samuel on loan than Todorov 😬

We would be just as well accepting that we're not scoring any goals this season if we signed that haddie. 

A man with 30 career goals in 243 games (1 every 8 games) and he's almost 30...