The New Raith Rovers Thread

7 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

If you're hoping for brilliant I suggest you manage your expectations. Good will do me, once they've settled in.

I think better is the word I would use, the team needs to move forward from where IM got them to

6 minutes ago, Varna Rover said:

heres a question to hearts fans. please tell us all just how liam fox is performing in his current roll with your club the answer may put this to bed once and for all

Sitting top of the league after 5 games, 4,wins 1 loss, but feck look at what they're playing against, sunday league stuff

3 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Sitting top of the league after 5 games, 4,wins 1 loss, but feck look at what they're playing against, sunday league stuff

so hes getting results but i did ask for hearts fans to come into this. sunday league teams are they doesnt that league include the oldfirm?

16 minutes ago, Varna Rover said:

heres a question to hearts fans. please tell us all just how liam fox is performing in his current roll with your club the answer may put this to bed once and for all

In 2017 every Hearts fan I spoke to assured me, despite my serious misgivings, that Gary Locke would be a great appointment, so maybe better that the 5000 Hearts B fans, who read the Rovers thread daily, sit this one out.

2 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

f**king hell. Please give the Liam Fox chat a rest. Absolutely no chance he is going to get the job.

you have inside info on that do you. and i am not saying i want him as our gaffer but hes taking a lot of stick from unqualified managers

There’s a few things you need to understand about Hearts B before you judge him as a potential candidate. Firstly it’s basically a youth team. Not grown men. Secondly, Naismith will tell him exactly what formation and style to play, matching up with the first team’s. He doesn’t have to think for himself in that job. You’d be better off asking Cowden and Dundee Utd fans how he got on doing that.

Just now, Varna Rover said:

you have inside info on that do you. and i am not saying i want him as our gaffer but hes taking a lot of stick from unqualified managers

I wasn't a Prime Minister but I was still more than qualified to tell you that Liz Truss was shit.

Fans have expectations and standards. Someone like Fox has had two jobs and two failures in the SPFL. 

Fox's application should be put in the bin.

1 minute ago, Broken Algorithms said:

I wasn't a Prime Minister but I was still more than qualified to tell you that Liz Truss was shit.

Fans have expectations and standards. Someone like Fox has had two jobs and two failures in the SPFL. 

Fox's application should be put in the bin.

thats your opinion good. but i am neither for or against liam fox just trying to find out from non biased supporters

4 minutes ago, Varna Rover said:

Maybe unqualified managers, but fully qualified football supporters who know what's what about certain managers/coaches

15 minutes ago, Varna Rover said:

thats your opinion good. but i am neither for or against liam fox just trying to find out from non biased supporters

You should try asking in a thread that isn't primarily for just raith rovers then...