The New Raith Rovers Thread

I don't think many fans will miss out, if you are not a regular or season ticket or associate fan group member (raith trust, supporters club or 200 and so on) surely this covers most people, the small group that are left can hardly complain as they are the least committed supporters. A club like raith cannot afford to turn away any kind of supporter but this game is a one-off I doubt we will ever play in a sell out game with such a low allocation of tickets that I doubt this will ever be a problem in the future. I'm more than happy that on a big game we can attracted twice/three times out average attendance, that's what makes a big game big it also shows we have a potential fan base to tap into in the future!

Why don't all who missed out on ramsden final rovs tickets not just join The The The(?) Rangers public sale?

There was less than 19K turned up for their last live (HOME) televised cup tie v. pars so they don't appear to have an appetite for cups of the diddy variety?

Its just as welll they didn't take the ramsdens to a bigger venue - eh Sally? Wonder how many will turn up for Albion Rovs game?

as can the supporters club,200 club,jim mcmillan club and so on

yes if your a member of any of the said groups ?

Well, folk have had plenty chance to join one of these groups. If they want to be mavericks, that's there lookout. Strength and benefits in numbers. ;)

Being a super fan, I have a season ticket and I'm a Trust member. ^_^

Edited by Scary Bear

http://www.raithrovers.net/13191/dont-panic.htm

Unsure whether this is brilliant or if Turnbull's lost it a bit.

Has he had the misfortune to look at our Facebook page? I just about lose my mind every time I take a look at it.

If he wants us to build on Easter Road it's Murray and our players he needs to be having a word with not the fans.