The New Raith Rovers Thread

Excuses, excuses. He's part of the defence. After the rave reviews I was expecting better.

He was brilliant for QoS because they were in the 2nd division, there was absolutely no competition in that league in fairness.

I actually think he's been one of the few players that you couldn't point the finger at over the last few games. He appeared to get the lions share of the blame for the Alloa goal, but I thought Moon, and the retreating back 4 were as much, if not more to blame.

He maybe could have done better with the free kick today, I'd need to see it again, but his save from Leahy was really good at 2-2, and you wouldn't blame him for the other 3.

He was brilliant for QoS because they were in the 2nd division, there was absolutely no competition in that league in fairness.

So what have you thought of Robinson's performances for us so far, from what you've seen?

Anger?

You seem to have an issue with what i say, all i'll say is that he isn't any better than Ross Laidlaw IMO. If you don't like what i say put me on ignore, i'm not here for the greenies. Some fans and i mean some aren't happy with our current situation, and i include myself in that. But there are others who are more liberal and accepting of the situation and quite frankly thats not me. It's all about opinions and conjecture. So respect mine and i'll respect yours.

You seem to have an issue with what i say, all i'll say is that he isn't any better than Ross Laidlaw IMO. If you don't like what i say put me on ignore, i'm not here for the greenies. Some fans and i mean some aren't happy with our current situation, and i include myself in that. But there are others who are more liberal and accepting of the situation and quite frankly thats not me. It's all about opinions and conjecture. So respect mine and i'll respect yours.

No issue at all. I'm genuinely interested in what you think of Robinson's performances as you seem pretty adamant he is the reason we have shipped so many goals of late, which, in my own opinion, is nonsense.

No issue at all. I'm genuinely interested in what you think of Robinson's performances as you seem pretty adamant he is the reason we have shipped so many goals of late, which, in my own opinion, is nonsense.

I've made 2 bloody comments. But i'll play along, apparently it is only me moaning about it. The QoS fans were quietly fuming that he signed for us, when he could easily have signed for them. The defence has let both keepers down, but Robinson isn't the messiah the Queens fans are making out.

I've made 2 bloody comments. But i'll play along, apparently it is only me moaning about it. The QoS fans were quietly fuming that he signed for us, when he could easily have signed for them. The defence has let both keepers down, but Robinson isn't the messiah the Queens fans are making out.

"2 bloody comments" based, I'm assuming, not on having seen him play, but the logic that, "we've shipped a few goals, must be the goalies fault".

"2 bloody comments" based, I'm assuming, not on having seen him play, but the logic that, "we've shipped a few goals, must be the goalies fault".

^^^^ Didn't read all of my post, i seriously suggest you press " ignore all posts by baillieinleeds" theres a good lad.

Robinson not helped by defence at all but he's been only marginally better than Laidlaw. Actually I'd rate our keepers like his

1. McGurn

2. The Laidlaw who played against Hibs

3. Robinson (just)

4. Laidlaw

I've only seen the Robinson once - against Accies - and he didn't look any better than Laidlaw. By the comments he was getting I was expecting a younger McGurn, who would be throwing himself about making wonder saves.

My second viewing will be this Saturday. Hopefully the boy plays a blinder.

^^^^ Didn't read all of my post, i seriously suggest you press " ignore all posts by baillieinleeds" theres a good lad.

Skipping past the condescending tone, I'm not going to put you on Ignore. You're tremendous entertainment if nothing else.