The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, Raith2711 said:

Sure did 💙

All those late goals and last minute winners. Arbroath in December, QP away, QP home to mention a few.

Ending the ICT curse.

The Scott Brown winner rattled in at home to Utd. Absolute bedlam. 

The Easton worldie at Tannadice and the atmosphere in the Shed afterwards. 

5 wins over the Pars. I've seen us win 6 times at East End in 25 years, 3 of those times were last season. The Scottish cup win was absolutely different class. 

The 2 legs v Thistle in the playoffs. 

The home end full multiple times.

Even when we fell short the memories of the atmosphere in the Shed at kick off in March, and the full end still singing as we were getting beat at Ross County will stick with me for a long time.

Looking back at the season before, the Well cup win and comeback against Dundee at Dens in the diddy semi were both great games to be at.

It sounds great, anyone reading this in isolation would assume the end of the story was Murray getting poached for a premiership job, and Raith getting a nice pay off. 

Meh,  Murray wasn't overly arsed about the Rovers when he interviewed for the Dundee job.  Doesn't sound like it was handled superbly by Barrowman though.

Listening to the interview just now and Murray thinks the squad is good enough to win the league, which is telling. 

17 minutes ago, Irosshed and I was wrong said:

Interviewer says "couple of additions" and then corrects himself to one so expecting another signing today....that or he made a mistake.

Aye either its a wee teaser for tonight, or someone's messed up. Assuming the best of folk I'm waiting on the weather update on Twitter.

More concerned that a right back wasnt mentioned by the manager. Surely not another centre half.

Doesn't seem were going to see Neill give much away in his interviews. 

24 minutes ago, Irosshed and I was wrong said:

Interviewer says "couple of additions" and then corrects himself to one so expecting another signing today....that or he made a mistake.

It may be more to do with the Jamieson signing think NC signed him. Concerning was he never thought we were light up top 

5 minutes ago, The Tiel Burn said:

Aye either its a wee teaser for tonight, or someone's messed up. Assuming the best of folk I'm waiting on the weather update on Twitter.

More concerned that a right back wasnt mentioned by the manager. Surely not another centre half.

Doesn't seem were going to see Neill give much away in his interviews. 

Need more than 4 centre halfs in total to play a back 3. Ideally you want 5 in your squad.