The New Raith Rovers Thread

15-20, there isnae much in it because after 95-95, the two or three season after it were even more disappointing than most seasons because of the previous title winning and cup winning seasons before that where we were totally spoiled.

My apologies, I did not know that when you said you would get off the Murrays back if he kept us up that you were not doing at the game only on your computer, not really sure there is a big difference or not, but there you go.

You are probably right though maybe football forums are not really for me as you can tell by my post count and the fact that I have been a regular reader for a good few years. Really don't go on fantalk anymore, but I have seen that auld blether and I cannot work out why he bothers to go to the game. But like yourself maybe its more or a social thing, but sure as f**k i wouldnae be spending £17 to sit in usually the freezing cold for the social aspect if I wasn't too bothered, rather just wait in the pub for my pals to come back. Each to their own I suppose.

15-20, there isnae much in it because after 95-95, the two or three season after it were even more disappointing than most seasons because of the previous title winning and cup winning seasons before that where we were totally spoiled.

My apologies, I did not know that when you said you would get off the Murrays back if he kept us up that you were not doing at the game only on your computer, not really sure there is a big difference or not, but there you go.

You are probably right though maybe football forums are not really for me as you can tell by my post count and the fact that I have been a regular reader for a good few years. Really don't go on fantalk anymore, but I have seen that auld blether and I cannot work out why he bothers to go to the game. But like yourself maybe its more or a social thing, but sure as f**k i wouldnae be spending £17 to sit in usually the freezing cold for the social aspect if I wasn't too bothered, rather just wait in the pub for my pals to come back. Each to their own I suppose.

Despite my protests, I'm obviously extremely bothered about the Rovers. I have a season ticket, play Rovers Lotto, am a Trust member, have donated money and been a fundraiser for the club, and am never off here commenting on them.

Here, am I getting a medal for being Lee Robinson's standard bearer for the last few months...!?

Told you all he'd come good.

If he makes a couple of saves today and helps us get a result then, and only then, will he have won me round.

A win today, coupled with a Cowden defeat at Dundee, and we can all breath a sigh of relief and look forward to next season. If that happens I'll happily give Lee a big hug.

Same goes for a win against QoS. Just get 3 points this week and the hugs are on me*.

*Terms and Conditions apply. Subject to a Cowdenbeath defeat at Dundee and me being in a better than average mood.

Edited by Scary Bear

My four trips to Starks in 2014 have seen the following results:

Rovers 0 v Dundee 2

Rovers 2 v Accies 4

Rovers 1 v St Johnstone 3

...and so far

Rovers 0 v Dumbarton 3

I think I'll give them a break on Tuesday and stay at home.

You been thinking that one up all morning?

At the moment 'at least we're not 9th' is the only consolation from a truly awful 4 months of football (Ramsdens and Hibs win aside). Hopefully we can scrape the last win we need to ensure our survival and then go on a wll deserved break from the Rovers