The New Raith Rovers Thread

Now, where are these towns containing numbers of Ross County supporters that I 'selectively' omitted? If the jumped up dummy fuckwit isnt yourself name them. If you're able you can have the last word.

Well you missed out Inverness (technically a city but still) since your (convenient?)cut off was Tore & there's plenty County fans in Inverness.

Berkshire Hunt you berk.

No you twat!

Berkham hunt, name of the Berkhampstead hunt as I'm reliably informed by the Essex boys I work who although not true cockneys (sound of the Bow bell and all that tosh) do sound the part.

Hey Wolfman, we can always get a definitive answer from Les Robertson part of RDS as he actually lives in Berkampstead.

No you twat!

Berkham hunt, name of the Berkhampstead hunt as I'm reliably informed by the Essex boys I work who although not true cockneys (sound of the Bow bell and all that tosh) do sound the part.

Hey Wolfman, we can always get a definitive answer from Les Robertson part of RDS as he actually lives in Berkampstead.

http://www.cockneyrhymingslang.co.uk/slang/berkshire_hunt

Ah, the pack comes to the aid of one of their wounded :)

Not with anything constructive to say, just the usual empty gestures and insults :lol:

All part of the fun to see their pretence at intelligent debate slip. Meanwhile, still waiting for the mystery towns north of Tore with large numbers of RC supporters I'm not aware of :rolleyes:

Edited by Big Berk

Ah, the pack comes to the aid of one of their wounded :)

Not with anything constructive to say, just the usual empty gestures and insults :lol:

All part of the fun to see their pretence at intelligent debate slip. Meanwhile, still waiting for the mystery towns north of Tore with large numbers of RC supporters I'm not aware of :rolleyes:

Tell me...

What's intelligent about calling someone a "Kunt?"

Pseudo intellectualism is often more embarrassing than an absence of actual intellect.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18Gx6p-7n1W8pSKsQl0tu-PqDt6p3LOz7Pb2cXbJsvlo/viewform

On a completely different note, I received a quick survey from the club this morning with regards to the new kit contracts which are due for renewal. Felt I'd post it up here, if only to encourage folk to mention the possibility of another 50/50 home kit much like we had back in 2008/2009 season.

Raith_New_Kit_0809.jpg

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18Gx6p-7n1W8pSKsQl0tu-PqDt6p3LOz7Pb2cXbJsvlo/viewform

On a completely different note, I received a quick survey from the club this morning with regards to the new kit contracts which are due for renewal. Felt I'd post it up here, if only to encourage folk to mention the possibility of another 50/50 home kit much like we had back in 2008/2009 season.

Raith_New_Kit_0809.jpg

That would have my full support.

Always loved the Barca style away kit from many years back. It's wasnt very traditional rovers, but it did look good.

I sent my survey back as well (good move from the club). My biggest gripe is the awful logos most of our sponsors have had (especially the rear of shirt ones - I'm looking at you Keytech) and the terrible print quality of the additional logos. I know there isnt too much the club can do, but perhaps they can work with the sponsor to choose colours/size/form that is best suited to show off their brand whilst being consistant with the shirt?

That example of the Penman logo above is a prime example of a nice shirt ruined by some crappy clip art logo. It looks terrible, the colour doesnt complement the shirt and you can hardly read it! I know others that have been put off buying shirts for this reason so I'm not alone. For the sake of an hour of a graphic designers time it makes a big difference. If we're being asked to spend even more than normal for a replica shirt I'd expect this to be addressed.

That away top was absolutely bouffin. Cracking home top though, one of the few tops I've kept over the years.

Day one of the season, wearing that away top at Ayr in the blazing sunshine, both sides kept giving the ball away to each other unsurprisingly.