Who's Going To Uni?

:lol:

I'm very nice and friendly really!

I've told plenty of people to shut up because they're giggling away at some stupid YouTube clip while I'm trying to type up notes or something like that, but I don't have any authority to throw anyone off.

And for the record, you are technically allowed to throw people off computers if they are not working and you need to, but I have absolutely no idea how that would work in practice, or if anyone would bother to listen. I've always had authority when I've needed it! :D

If it's just a lecture then I wouldn't bother saying to them.

Missing my Wednesday and Friday lectures. Absolutely shite thing is that my Wednesday class is group work so it's already looking to my lecturers that I'm not pulling my share of the weight.

Will my lecturer give much in the way of a f**k when I tell him that I won't be in for my Wednesday and Friday classes because I'm going to Prague?

Email them or whatever and just tell them that you're going on a pre booked holiday. Lecturers will be fine if you explain it to them. They may even give you the additional notes if there are any.

UCAS form done! Scary!

Oh and Yoda, my husband was delighted that you asked for him as a Prof yesterday :lol: ! He's a lab technician! :lol: Hope the books are useful!

Edited by Rowan

Will my lecturer give much in the way of a f**k when I tell him that I won't be in for my Wednesday and Friday classes because I'm going to Prague?

Would you give a f**k if you were the lecturer?

If it's lectures, you can always make it up and if it's only one group thing, it's hardly taking the pish.

UCAS form done! Scary!

Oh and Yoda, my husband was delighted that you asked for him as a Prof yesterday :lol: ! He's a lab technician! :lol: Hope the books are useful!

He had a Professor look to him I thought. Thanks for the books I'm sure they will be very useful. The RCB is confusing though, I didn't realise it was split to even number rooms on one side, and odd number rooms on another :blink: I was wandering for ages before someone kindly pointed me in the right direction :lol:

He had a Professor look to him I thought. Thanks for the books I'm sure they will be very useful. The RCB is confusing though, I didn't realise it was split to even number rooms on one side, and odd number rooms on another :blink: I was wandering for ages before someone kindly pointed me in the right direction :lol:

If I'm meeting him I always meet him at the lifts :lol: I think it's more of a look of geek about him!

Alright people I got AACC last year and need AABBB/ ABBBBC to get into psychology at Strathclyde. Do they bother with second sittings anymore and am I likely to get an offer?

I had ACC after 5th year and needed BB in 6th year.

However it's a hugely oversubscribed class and each year there is a minimum pass mark set in 1st year to get into 2nd year.

Alright people I got AACC last year and need AABBB/ ABBBBC to get into psychology at Strathclyde. Do they bother with second sittings anymore and am I likely to get an offer?

Really, you need that high marks to do Psychology (the I just want to put off applying for teaching or an unrelated post grad for a while course)? I did Chemistry and didn't need that much (I had more but the entry requirements were AABB).