Who's Going To Uni?

I set aside 2 hours today to write a business ethics essay but essentially wasted it. I was going to see if I could add a bit more during the Scotland game.

I have a fair idea of where I'm going with it - Is Business Ethics an oxymoron is a reassuringly popular topic for articles on google.

I'm not one to work on pressure though, it's due in on the 5th December and I started work on it last week. Business honours has a nasty habit of letting you do nothing for ages and then giving you everything at once, I've spotted it and won't fall for it dry.gif

Ouch.

I don't remember mine being as bad as that. Is your Saturday one in the morning?

No, it's afternoon 1 till half 2. All but ruins my chances of making the Saints that afternoon although it is in Aberdeen. The one decent thing is that all of them are only an hour and a half as opposed to the exams last year which were double that. Also, Stats is split into 2 exams which should make it slightly easier for each of them. I had 4 or 5 winter exams last year but I'm sure they weren't bunched together like these.

Got cornered by one of those LoveFilm people again this week. I was walking along with my headphones in, looked up and made the mistake of allowing him to establish eye-contact.

I deliberately walked to the other side of the road to avoid him but he followed me with his hand out to shake.

For the first few weeks that they came up to me I just muttered 'no thanks' or something similar when they came up to me, but this time I couldn't even be bothered doing that so I ignored him and walked past his handshake.

I had my headphones in, so I may have misheard, but I'm pretty sure he called me a 'motherfucker' once I walked past him. mad.gif

Got cornered by one of those LoveFilm people again this week. I was walking along with my headphones in, looked up and made the mistake of allowing him to establish eye-contact.

I deliberately walked to the other side of the road to avoid him but he followed me with his hand out to shake.

For the first few weeks that they came up to me I just muttered 'no thanks' or something similar when they came up to me, but this time I couldn't even be bothered doing that so I ignored him and walked past his handshake.

I had my headphones in, so I may have misheard, but I'm pretty sure he called me a 'motherfucker' once I walked past him. mad.gif

One of those Shelter twats went a step further and pulled the earphones out of my friend's ears when he ignored them in Aberdeen. I was convinced I was going to be in the police station shortly afterwards.

Only the 2 exams for me, since I dont get one for my option module. 5th and the 9th of December IIRC. Ones at half 9 in the morning, the ther half 5 at night, both at fucking Sighthill campus, bloody pain in the arse. dry.gif

Yep. Why?

I'm considering applying this year but taking a year out doing the European Voluntary Service. I just don't know whether it is worth doing it incase they move the qualifications up to make it harder to get in.

http://ec.europa.eu/youth/youth-in-action-programme/european-voluntary-service_en.htm

I'm considering applying this year but taking a year out doing the European Voluntary Service. I just don't know whether it is worth doing it incase they move the qualifications up to make it harder to get in.

http://ec.europa.eu/youth/youth-in-action-programme/european-voluntary-service_en.htm

If you get accepted this year but apply for the following year are you not in regardless? I don't think the change in entry requirements apply for those who have deferred entry.

Edited by buddie06smfc

http://ec.europa.eu/...-service_en.htm

If you get accepted and then defer entry then you're in regardless.

Good luck!

I watched it the other night and for the first few seconds, wondered why I didn't watch it more often.

Then the dweeb from Oxford with the long face spoke and I remembered why.

I think the answer to the Bismarck question is Kulturkampf. I seem to recall that got mentioned when I did Higher History.

I know that the Java is the most populous island in the world. Although, Doulikefish's answer makes me feel as though I've got that one wrong.

I know the Wittelsbach family ruled Bavaria.

Edited by yoda