Nom Nom Nom

15 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Last night’s dinner.  Lobster from Crail, cooked whilst you wait and then cracked open for easy meat extraction.  Tiger prawns and tortilla.  Some lemon mayonnaise and chilli dip.  Had a nice Chablis from M&S that I hadn’t tried before.

D5326A5C-9A7D-47E6-9815-C655D0C15C9A.thumb.jpeg.f297e86ea0976579ff3db2d975af1f98.jpeg

… and a few slices of breaded butter. 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

That salad looks unbelievably bad. Im actually shocked reading that. Id be seething if the wife served me that emoji23.png

Tremendous review.........well not for the Dorchester but an enjoyable read.

I made Chicken, Courgette and Mint soup tonight.....its wonderful....courgette and mint fresh from my garden (might charge £38 a plate)  I had some chicken stock in the freezer

10 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

That salad looks unbelievably bad. Im actually shocked reading that. Id be seething if the wife served me that emoji23.png

Yeh anyone going there isn't going for good food, but going to tell other people they have been or to be seen going in/eating in/ leaving.

Edited by 101

8 hours ago, 101 said:

Yeh anyone going there isn't going for gold food, but going to tell other people they have been or to be seen going in/eating in/ leaving.

At those prices I'd not be seen leaving as I'd be kipping there forever.

• 2 weeks later...