Nom Nom Nom

Made a miso, soy, garlic and chili Ramen broth yesterday and let it sit overnight to develop the flavour. 
Served tonight with noodles, hoisin chicken, carrot ribbons, a soft boiled egg and chopped coriander. I think it's my best one yet.
IMG-20211220-WA0000.thumb.jpg.b96e4bf1f59e799724ca5891a562eced.jpg
Yer needing a bigger bowl there shagger. One of they big f**k off ones you get in Ramen places.

35 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
48 minutes ago, Craig the Hunter said:
Made a miso, soy, garlic and chili Ramen broth yesterday and let it sit overnight to develop the flavour. 
Served tonight with noodles, hoisin chicken, carrot ribbons, a soft boiled egg and chopped coriander. I think it's my best one yet.
IMG-20211220-WA0000.thumb.jpg.b96e4bf1f59e799724ca5891a562eced.jpg

Yer needing a bigger bowl there shagger. One of they big f**k off ones you get in Ramen places.

I know, I'll need to invest in some.

1 hour ago, Craig the Hunter said:

IMG-20211220-WA0000.jpg

Is there any beer in it?

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Got an ooni oven for Christmas. The question I have for ooni users ( @Bairnardo I’m looking at you), does anyone use them for cooking anything other than pizza? I want to use the thing as much as I can. 

I have used it for nan bread. You can buy a sizzler pan and use it for steaks which I think would work well considering the heat you can build up but I have never used it for anything other than pizza and nan bread. 

Went to Borough on Henderson Street for dinner tonight as a Xmas present from my partner. Absolutely superb. Nice setting and very relaxed vibe, there wasn't really a missed step in the five course tasting menu. Everything tasted superb, portions were pretty dainty and well presented but unpretentious and we were completely full by the end. The mushroom and venison dishes they have on at the moment are up there with the best I've had. Pretty good value at 50 a head for food as well.