Snow!

xbl

11 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Granny Danger has not been on the politics site all day; big brexit day too. Seems strange.
Je suis Granny Danger

Sorry to disappoint you.  :lol:

My 6 year-old granddaughter has never built a snowman/woman/non-binary person and I always said once we got sufficient snow that we would go out and do it.

She always remembers promises like this and I am not sure how I can explain the wind-chill factor to her.  :(

Sorry to disappoint you.  [emoji38]
My 6 year-old granddaughter has never built a snowman/woman/non-binary person and I always said once we got sufficient snow that we would go out and do it.
She always remembers promises like this and I am not sure how I can explain the wind-chill factor to her.  [emoji20]
Thank f**k you are alright; and I'm not in the least disappointed [emoji106]

2 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

How the f**k did this country manage to repel Nazi invaders when a wee bit of snow causes absolute chaos and fragile little souls are too scared to go to work or school in case someone has an accident?

They didn't try to invade us mate.