Snow!

xbl

Thundersnow is moich. Can mind the other year when it happened for the first time in decades and everyone shat it.

The year it struck I was doing my old paper-round. I was trudging through snow, complete and utter silence in the street as you can imagine with the snow muffling all the sounds. Then there was a huge flash which lit up the snowy surroundings. I dropped to my knees in fright and then the almighty roar of thunder followed, ripping through the sky. It was one of the eeriest/most exciting atmospheres I've experienced.

Thundersnow is brilliant.

Was up at 5.30 this morning, cleared all the snow from the motors and the driveway. Cleared the pavements around the house. Would have cleared the car park at front of house but nowhere to put the cleared snow to except the visitors parking spots which made that a non starter.

It has just finished snowing again so it is back out to do it all again. Houses around me are full of old folk so any snow leaves most of them housebound so like to help out.

Fairly steady showers of snow last night which was lying, quite surprised to see most of it gone this morning. Will report back on the "snow on the Sperrins" situation when I return from town.

ETA: Snow on the Sperrins

Edited by Jacksgranda