Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Dave blethering to himself, I see.

I still love you hunny, I just get more sense out of myself ;)

Edit: 19/20 on the Star Wars thing. Tragic. Why the hell didn't they get a Chinese release until this year? :huh:

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

Oldest is getting Inside Out on bluray for part of her Christmas. It's taking all my will power not to give in and give her the gift early.

It probably all goes over the heads of younger kids. It's a treat when kids reach an age you can go and watch decent films together. Inside Out should be at least a best picture nominee at the Oscars.

I love pretending that there's no difference between Star Wars and Trek to any big fans of either. Always seems to get them raging. Sometimes start pretending that Lord of the Rings is pretty much the same to me to get them extra seething.

You must mix with some right #lads if you're discussing Star Wars, Star Trek and Lord of the Rings.

You must mix with some right #lads if you're discussing Star Wars, Star Trek and Lord of the Rings.

A couple of my mates like Lord of the Rings and Staw Wars type films, never really "discuss" it though. I'd be delighted not to be associated with #lad types though, but if you and your mates enjoy #cheekynando's and looking #reem then each to their own.

A couple of my mates like Lord of the Rings and Staw Wars type films, never really "discuss" it though. I'd be delighted not to be associated with #lad types though, but if you and your mates enjoy #cheekynando's and looking #reem then each to their own.

Went to Nandos once and it was fucking shite - never again.

I look fucking awesome from the second I fall out of bed in the morning, so I'm not going to apologise for that which cannot be helped.