Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

What game were you at?

Just the QoS Under 20's last night. They were playing Lochar Thistle from the South League and I think all the Lochar players' families were there :lol: The lassies and women behind me were particularly irritating. The constant complaints that QoS were doing a lot of time-wasting (they won 6-1 without looking like getting out of second gear, I think Lochar got into the QoS box once) and our boys being "pussies" for constantly going to ground (nothing to do with Lochar being full of hatchet-men) got pretty tedious pretty quickly. Some of the tackles our young lads took were pretty bad and it was just a bit annoying to hear some of the calls coming from these numpties.

Presumably so they can charge you £3.99 to send something that actually only costs them £0.99 to send?  Pretty sure thats how ebayers do it.
  fleeceBay.Thank you.
So they can charge £8.99 to deliver to Inverness.  :angry:
Certain retailers have stopped delivering to DD unless you shell out an extra £25. Their sister site simply adds £10 on the price of the product and offers free P&P!

Presumably so they can charge you £3.99 to send something that actually only costs them £0.99 to send?  Pretty sure thats how ebayers do it.

99p? When was the last time you were at a Post Office, Moz?   :o

Does he have a distaste for law enforcement as well?

Now you mention it, one of the first things he asked me was "Are the police in Scotland dickheads as well?"

I believe I could be working with Eric Wright's reincarnation.

Couple of weeks back, although I did have a sawn off and was wearing a balaclava.

No wonder you got a discount on your parcel.

Ken how artists write their signature at the bottom of their paintings? Do tradesmen do a similar thing? My mum and dad just hired someone to re-cement their garden wall and he has carved his initials into the wet cement before driving off. If that's a widely-recognised way of claiming credit for his work, I'll accept it. 

Ken how artists write their signature at the bottom of their paintings? Do tradesmen do a similar thing? My mum and dad just hired someone to re-cement their garden wall and he has carved his initials into the wet cement before driving off. If that's a widely-recognised way of claiming credit for his work, I'll accept it.

He's marking the property for Pakistani men to come round and steal your dogs. Be a wear.

Only when you don't tip.

Deliveries of stuff all paid for by the fund he set up fraudulently

Don't be a p***k. I told you the insurance paid for those deliveries. Mind you the Ching on the other hand.

Grimbo