Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Unless it was blatantly obvious you just claim you couldn't see it was a disabled spot, most of the time the council won't be arsed arguing over £60

11 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Mines is from the local council not some kiddy on company where you throw the invoice away. I'll have to pay i'm afraid, caught proper.

The Council ffs, piece of pish. Turn up to the council office saying you'll pay it because you forgot your badge, but turn up in a wheelchair. 

Grimbo 

9 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Obviously. I'm a c**t, a decent c**t.

I was fined in the local car park.  I'd taken the weans to swim and, when I got back, had a ticket.  I had, of course, paid the parking fee but the ticket was upside down.  The fat, ugly b*****ds were eating their sandwiches when I got back but did the, "It's your problem, Gov" bollocks.

I took it to court and, of course, got bum's rush plus had to pay court costs of about £250..  I still resent it 8 years on!

Edited by The_Kincardine

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

I was fined in the local car park.  I'd taken the weans to swim and, when I got back, had a ticket.  I had, of course, paid the parking fee but the ticket was upside down.  The fat, ugly b*****ds were eating their sandwiches when I got back but did the, "It's your problem, Gov" bollocks.

I took it to court and, of course, got bum's rush plus had to pay court costs of about £250..  I still resent it 8 years on!

Was it a big puddle?

15 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Just got a ticket on the car for parking in a disabled bay without displaying a valid blue badge.

Fully deserved because I'm a c**t, not disabled. 

I got one of them on a Sunday in Dalry (Edinburgh). Felt so ashamed. It was dark and pishing down and I genuinely never noticed it was one of those disabled bays right outside someone's flat.I emailed the council to explain that I'm not a total lowlife scumbag and paid the fine without complaint.