Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

11 minutes ago, philpy said:

Will your new gaff have a pool table, Shandon???

No but I was just in Decathlon looking at archery stuff for the back garden. Only problem is the school sports pitch beyond the fence. Killing some school kid with an errant bow and arrow, even if by accident, could be a problem. 

No but I was just in Decathlon looking at archery stuff for the back garden. Only problem is the school sports pitch beyond the fence. Killing some school kid with an errant bow and arrow, even if by accident, could be a problem. 

If it's one dressed as a clown, then they are fair game.

On ‎06‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 16:59, paranoid android said:

Lassie at work said to me earlier, with just the two of us in the office, that her bra was cutting into her.

There's no way I could possibly have commented, but...

yes it was. 

Today she was telling me about her skirt being tight.

Again, yes it was.

15 years if I talk.

OK. Everyone has seen the news. The KING of Thailand has died.

To honest it is a sad time, the people did love him. He was a man of the people and was always big on agriculture (farmers), society (people in general) and got involved when politics became violent. (I've stood in Bangkok and  seen a tank run down the street). whenever they thought of shooting each other.

But don't believe the BBC (Johnathan  Head  or his side kicks), we're not all on our knees crying and in disbelief. This country is much more that his shite from his  53 floor condo in BKK. We're all getting on with our lives. Today, we were expected to wear black or white. That's is all. Bars still selling beer. f**k (Friday afternoon is my half day off), I've had a few beers with the Thais today. However for the next 30 days, no parties or music after 7pm. That's about right...

I'ts no a great shock, however time will tell, if and a big if what happens next.

1) same as same, but different (new King or constitution)

2) Politically, collapse, the military government take over indefinitely (communist rule)

3) We start killing each other 

I really don't know what's going to happen, same as most Thais    If I have to grab a gun, who do I shoot. Any c**t that come near my.family?

No matter what P &Ber's I'm here to the death.

Love from Thailand.

SlipperyP 

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

15 years if I talk.

OK. Everyone has seen the news. The KING of Thailand has died.

To honest it is a sad time, the people did love him. He was a man of the people and was always big on agriculture (farmers), society (people in general) and got involved when politics became violent. (I've stood in Bangkok and  seen a tank run down the street). whenever they thought of shooting each other.

But don't believe the BBC (Johnathan  Head  or his side kicks), we're not all on our knees crying and in disbelief. This country is much more that his shite from his  53 floor condo in BKK. We're all getting on with our lives. Today, we were expected to wear black or white. That's is all. Bars still selling beer. f**k (Friday afternoon is my half day off), I've had a few beers with the Thais today. However for the next 30 days, no parties or music after 7pm. That's about right...

I'ts no a great shock, however time will tell, if and a big if what happens next.

1) same as same, but different (new King or constitution)

2) Politically, collapse, the military government take over indefinitely (communist rule)

3) We start killing each other 

I really don't know what's going to happen, same as most Thais    If I have to grab a gun, who do I shoot. Any c**t that come near my.family?

No matter what P &Ber's I'm here to the death.

Love from Thailand.

SlipperyP 

The Crown Prince King to be looks a bit of a lad. Covered in tatts and has been divorced 3 times. Interesting times ahead for Thailand.

2016-08-05-tegobe-nasledstva-parlamentarne-monarhije-60239.jpg

Eta: As well as naming his poodle the Chief Air Marshall in the military. As you do.

Edited by Dee Man

3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

The Crown Prince King to be looks a bit of a lad. Covered in tatts and has been divorced 3 times. Interesting times ahead for Thailand.

2016-08-05-tegobe-nasledstva-parlamentarne-monarhije-60239.jpg

Never seen that, but that's not real. 

Edited by SlipperyP

A very strange thing happened this morning. Had both laptops on, one my normal one on music downloading duty and the games laptop on youtube as I was watching some youtubers playing Rainbow Siege Six and I was using my blue tooth speakers on that when I heard a helicopter outside passing very low coming from the south (there's military exercises going on up here in the North of Scotland, RAF and Navy trying out some new toys). Saw it pass by very close to the house and then slowed right down and turned west. I stepped out of the house to watch it. This was a Navy Sea King with one of these big doppler radar domes on the side of it. Then it did a full circle stopping right above the houses a few doors down where it did a rotation while hovering, paused for a few seconds level with my house and moved off back on its original course towards the north.

A few gamers in the crew?

Maybe it was unmanned surveillance equipment with new softwear flagging up and telling the pilot to investigate what sounded like gunfire?? A guy on a pair of headphones would know not to bother and know blue tooth. Bluetooth surveillance is for beginners ffs.

Who knows???