Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

18 minutes ago, Kennboy1978 said:

Currently work with a guy who used to run home from Hamilton to Motherwell. He told me he was running home the night before and was caught short and shat himself.

He stopped to clean his arse in a puddle in Strathclyde Park and carried on. Shat himself once again just before getting home. This time whe cleaned himself up with his boxers.

He drives to work now.

Puddle drinkers: BE A WEAR.

When working in construction i would get dirty most days so would shower when i got in and not in the morning, if i was working in the office environment i would probably shower in the morning before work and wouldnt feel the need to shower in the evening when i got in from work.

Do you smell worse than that guy who works/sleeps with your bird?

Talking of stinky things, I wore (and am currently wearing) a scarf for the first time this winter. The one in question is fairly lightweight and had been hanging up over summer but smells like a tramp has been wearing it. I can't read the care instructions/don't know what they mean. 50% Linen, 50% cashmere. My instincts tell me it would get fucked in the washing machine but dry cleaning a scarf seems like Caligula levels of largesse. 

I got thrown out a pub in Dundee as I was coming out the toilet at 11pm on Saturday and I've still got absolutely no idea why. Very bizarre considering I walked into the union at 12pm still remembering and knowing what I was doing. That did quickly change though.

Suppose what I'm trying to say, is that Dundee is a strange place.

Mind that film with Michael Douglas film where his car breaks down and his day just goes to shit. Well i'm having a similar day. Some Korean's shop is getting wasted wae a baseball bat

Edited by Mr Pikey
i'm having a mare

I got thrown out a pub in Dundee as I was coming out the toilet at 11pm on Saturday and I've still got absolutely no idea why. Very bizarre considering I walked into the union at 12pm still remembering and knowing what I was doing. That did quickly change though.

Suppose what I'm trying to say, is that Dundee is a strange place.

You must have sobered up over the 13 hours.

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Talking of stinky things, I wore (and am currently wearing) a scarf for the first time this winter. The one in question is fairly lightweight and had been hanging up over summer but smells like a tramp has been wearing it. I can't read the care instructions/don't know what they mean. 50% Linen, 50% cashmere. My instincts tell me it would get fucked in the washing machine but dry cleaning a scarf seems like Caligula levels of largesse. 

My lassies have cashmere scarves/jumpers. I hand wash them in the sink using a wool/delicates soap.  Rinse them well.  Squeeze them out but don't wring them then lay them flat on 2 or 3 layers of towels.  My kitchen has underfloor heating so they are dry in the morning.

Just put it in the washing machine on a cold wash. That's what I do with my wool jacket and it comes out clean and not shrunken