Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Depends on the limits of your imagination tbh. A little light stalking at one end of the scale, public beheading at the other.

WTM is far more subtle than that tbf....

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

You could post with a clue that you are concealing an erection that a crocodile couldn't chew through and then we would be able to guess that you are at a Japanese all girls school.

If only, Throbs. If only :rolleyes:

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

There are quite simply too many lunatics on here for me to give away clues to my location. What you are talking about is Russian roulette

We wouldn't waste time searching high as well as low looking for you.

I've just been informed that last night I attempted to chat up the girl who works in William Hill by telling her about my new fancy panini machine. Didn't have a clue what she was talking about, until I checked my emails and sure enough, my new panini machine will be here at the end of the week.

I've just been informed that last night I attempted to chat up the girl who works in William Hill by telling her about my new fancy panini machine. Didn't have a clue what she was talking about, until I checked my emails and sure enough, my new panini machine will be here at the end of the week.

That's great, any chance you could print off Hamish Mcalpine & the Kilmarnock club crest shiny, from 81? It's the only two I need to complete the book. Thanks in advance.

That's great, any chance you could print off Hamish Mcalpine & the Kilmarnock club crest shiny, from 81? It's the only two I need to complete the book. Thanks in advance.

What you got for swapsies?

I like a laugh as much as the next guy, but I think the whole Ed Sheeran prank has went far enough. I applaud the effort of the world in creating such an elaborate illusion, but the poor boy is going to be heartbroken when he realises that the last few years of his life have been a piss take and he's still a mediocre pub singer. He'll probably top himself and anybody who has participated in this deception will have blood on their hands.

I like a laugh as much as the next guy, but I think the whole Ed Sheeran prank has went far enough. I applaud the effort of the world in creating such an elaborate illusion, but the poor boy is going to be heartbroken when he realises that the last few years of his life have been a piss take and he's still a mediocre pub singer. He'll probably top himself and anybody who has participated in this deception will have blood on their hands.

Tbf, there are mitigating factors in his ultimate demise, the first being- he's a ginger p***k.

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

We did this a while ago using google street view and I thought it was a great thread but it didn't really take off. 

It was a good thread and did run for a while.  was it Hedgecutter who seems to have visited every place in Scotland?