Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Eighteen of us flew across to Düsseldorf to take in their last game of the season at the weekend and every single person ended up bumping the game. Cracking weather and tremendous beer. 

Conclusion, summer football is a fucking terrible idea. 

I was out walking the dog the other day and I thought the scenery had gone a bit 'manicured'. It felt to me like I was on an old golf course. I put it down to a lifetime of too much Grand Theft Auto, stumbling across odd things in the hills above the city. Returned the other day and paid more attention and saw it definitely had to have been a golf course (hazard markers, overgrown tees, man made pond). Turns out it was Torphin Hill Golf club (d.2014). Quite surreal feel to the place. Clubhouse still has its Christmas tree up.

1 hour ago, stimpy said:

Dad to 8-9 yo son in McDonald's
"That's a treat and you only get treats if you're a good boy, not when you're being a little shit"
Ahhh, it's lovely to watch.

I once witnessed a young mum telling her toddler to "stop running around or I'll break your jaw" in the Maryhill Tesco a number of years ago.

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Sounds painful, especially the acute bit. Hope they sort you out quickly.

It is! Pain is gradually easing thankfully although that might be the painkillers...