Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just now, HenryHill said:

Straws for lager??? That has to a crime. If its not it fecking should be. What sort of pub has locals that accept that kind of behaviour?

Never in my 57 years etc etc.  I rolled my eyes, tutted and muttered.  I have never seen the like...

1 minute ago, resk said:

I get the budget plane ticket thing, but how did he get a hire car for long enough to sleep in for £7.50?

And drink driving, or at least sleeping under the influence in a car with the keys on him.

Fantastic progress made on drive down south this morning with them all sleeping.
Sadly they wakened demanding breakfast, I suggested coming off motorway and find somewhere but alas no, the Mrs insists we will go to a service station to save time.
£25 later for a shit brekkie she insists we are finding a town for lunch...
I'm sure by lunchtime the breakfast will have been my idea.   It's going to be a long "holiday"

I feel your pain bruh... Heading up near Aviemore for the week. Leaving in about an hour as the wife's decided we're stopping at House of Bruar for lunch, so that's probably £40 gubbed on soup, sandwiches and coffee.

Ooft that place is full of tweed wearing, pish stained, pretentious wanks.

I know, I'm gonna be the only c**t in there that isn't wearing a Barbour gilet.

I left mine at home.

All called Tony

Pish. There'll be at least three Quentins, a Torquil & a Crawford.

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

I feel your pain bruh... Heading up near Aviemore for the week. Leaving in about an hour as the wife's decided we're stopping at House of Bruar for lunch, so that's probably £40 gubbed on soup, sandwiches and coffee.

There an amazing wee tea house just outside Aviemore that just does tea/coffee and cake. All the cakes are homemade and fucking delicious. Can't remember for the life of me what it's called though.....alpine tea house maybe as it sells alpine plants....

Get in there!

2 hours ago, Tynieness said:

Fantastic progress made on drive down south this morning with them all sleeping.

Sadly they wakened demanding breakfast, I suggested coming off motorway and find somewhere but alas no, the Mrs insists we will go to a service station to save time.

£25 later for a shit brekkie she insists we are finding a town for lunch...

I'm sure by lunchtime the breakfast will have been my idea.   It's going to be a long "holiday"

2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Have you either tried simply saying 'No'?

There an amazing wee tea house just outside Aviemore that just does tea/coffee and cake. All the cakes are homemade and fucking delicious. Can't remember for the life of me what it's called though.....alpine tea house maybe as it sells alpine plants....
Get in there!

I think I know the one you mean but there's plenty good places for eating up that way. A cracking wee cafe in Granton On Spey as well that I may visit as well. Forgot it's name though.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

We put up with it so that we won't be found dead, alone. Months after we die in a grotty flat, like you will.

Nonsense. My flat will be nice and clean when I die alone