Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

I remember when the Scottish couple won with a similar amount there were statistics about how much cash/coins you would need if you wanted all the money in cash. I'm not sure just how far the coppers would reach but i remember if you were to take it out in £50 notes and stack them on top of each other it would be about the height of big ben. 

You've done a good sales job here. Don't think I've bought a lottery ticket before but might give it a go. Is it easy enough?

Just now, NorthernJambo said:

Thanks throbber. You’ve inspired me to go to the gym before playing badminton, just to pass the shop and grab a ticket in time. It could be you, but I hope it’s me.

You can buy them online and save yourself all that effort.

Just now, throbber said:

You’ve seriously never bought a lottery ticket before? It’s easy enough, just ask for a lucky dip on the euromillions tonight.

I've bought scratchcards but not the lottery. Looks a bit like putting a line on? 

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

If I win this lottery tonight you will immediately know the identity of the boy Bairnardo as I will be in all the papers as Falkirks new playboy owner.

I may even make Div an offer for this site and settle some scores.

Image result for tall women short man

You've done a good sales job here. Don't think I've bought a lottery ticket before but might give it a go. Is it easy enough?

Tricky bit is choosing the right numbers. And don't pick any that look like birthdays or you'll have to share the prize with hundreds of people.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

If you heard about how big the jackpot was because of my post then it’s only fair. Even 1% will still be 1.69 million and would go a long way.

I realise I'm a shut-in and have no friends but I don't get all my information about the world via your posts.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

If you heard about how big the jackpot was because of my post then it’s only fair. Even 1% will still be 1.69 million and would go a long way.

How far away would you go?  We can maybe have a whip round.