Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Dont have Instagram. Can you tell her Bairnardo says she has a face for scaring rats aff a cowp. (But he still wid)

Thanks.

She's an arsehole and she hates Falkirk. Wouldn't piss on the slut if she was on fire. 

I'm getting a haircut and a new passport photo today. Not only am I stressed at the prospect of both things, I'm also unsure of what order to get them in.

My hair's a mess at the minute (hence why I'm getting it cut) but what happens if the haircut is a disaster, and I'm stuck with that on my passport for the next however many years?

4 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-42776454

I'm a bit torn by this.  Yes, of course the deaf girls should be allowed to have the same experience as everyone else, but is it just me that thinks the mother is coming across as an attention seeking boot here?

I was thinking that too when I read it. It kind of ties in with the modern day thinking that everyone wants treated the same but differently. There's a limit to what can be provided in some cases.

5 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-42776454

I'm a bit torn by this.  Yes, of course the deaf girls should be allowed to have the same experience as everyone else, but is it just me that thinks the mother is coming across as an attention seeking boot here?

Should be a standard thing, it's not going to cost more than a couple of hundred if that.

Should be a standard thing, it's not going to cost more than a couple of hundred if that.

No it shouldn’t, it sets a precedent for all live music. A couple of hundred might be loose change for Little Mix. What about a local band playing down a club for £4 a ticket, are they to provide a translator as well?

1 minute ago, MONKMAN said:

No it shouldn’t, it sets a precedent for all live music. A couple of hundred might be loose change for Little Mix. What about a local band playing down a club for £4 a ticket, are they to provide a translator as well?

The law says "reasonable adjustments". Large venues and acts could easily afford it, it wouldn't be reasonable to expect pub bands to do it.

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Saw this on the news this morning complete with film of them at the Little Mix concert. Doubt they were even watching the wifie signing.

Cuts back to the bairns dancing about in the living room to some music sans signer.

Hmmmmm.

The bairns aren't deaf, it was the mother and her friends.

3 hours ago, throbber said:

Amy Macdonald uploaded the following selfie to her Instagram:

IMG_0719.jpg

I think she looks disgusting and I have no idea why nobody tells her this in the comments section, she looks like a clown.

I said it in the Scottish Cup thread. She's got a face like a bag of chisels. Shame, she used to be quite good looking.

Just now, NJ2 said:

Two things; peanut butter is teckle (crunchy, naturally). Amy McDonald used to be better looking but would still get it.

She looks like a junkie in that picture.

Wid not, even if she put her best Rangers top on.

And peanut butter (crunchy or smooth) is for children and the feeble minded.