Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Was at Carlisle races yesterday and while at the bar, I overheard a conversation between two skanky looking girls that couldn’t have been much older than 18. It went something along the lines of;

Girl 1 - if he thinks he can move to New Zealand he can f**k off

Girl 2 - how are you going to stop him.

Girl 1 - he doesn’t know I stopped taking my pill about a month ago. I’ve got 3 months to get pregnant.

Some poor b*****d is getting trapped.

1 minute ago, MONKMAN said:

Was at Carlisle races yesterday and while at the bar, I overheard a conversation between two skanky looking girls that couldn’t have been much older than 18. It went something along the lines of;

Girl 1 - if he thinks he can move to New Zealand he can f**k off

Girl 2 - how are you going to stop him.

Girl 1 - he doesn’t know I stopped taking my pill about a month ago. I’ve got 3 months to get pregnant.

Some stupid b*****d is getting trapped.

FTFY

Did you not view before you bought??

How do you move into a house not knowing it has a Sauna?

Is this some sort of witness relocation programme? New identity flit in the middle of the night?

We knew it was there (I can see how the excited tone of the post might have suggested otherwise), just thought it was something worth sharing as didn’t imagine it to be that common.

Would be the worst witness protection recipient in history if the first thing I did was post even minor details of my new abode under the same not really anonymous online identity [emoji23]

I put a small sauna in my last house.  It was excellent and apparently has aerobic qualities.

I quite miss it.

I love a sauna, sadly this one doesn’t appear to be in working order, which is likely why it wasn’t advertised in the listing, but will be getting someone in to look at it pronto.

Funnily enough, they must have had a pool / snooker table as well as there’s a cue rack in the garage...you didn’t live in Aberdeen did you granny? [emoji23]

IMG_4516.thumb.jpg.f09a0f8adc3a7f4ef46acfb245affefd.jpg

Just add a hot tub and you’ve a swingers club!

Hot tub and an ornamental bowl for the keys and we’ll be all set. PM for details.

Looks like it’s been used as a sex dungeon tbf according to a mate.

Yes...used...past tense...

7 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

I love a sauna, sadly this one doesn’t appear to be in working order, which is likely why it wasn’t advertised in the listing, but will be getting someone in to look at it pronto.

Funnily enough, they must have had a pool / snooker table as well as there’s a cue rack in the garage...you didn’t live in Aberdeen did you granny? emoji23.png

IMG_4516.thumb.jpg.f09a0f8adc3a7f4ef46acfb245affefd.jpg

The bodies will be behind the cue rack or the sauna panelling imo. BTW you can get a new stone heater for around £250, probably much less second hand.

The bodies will be behind the cue rack or the sauna panelling imo. BTW you can get a new stone heater for around £250, probably much less second hand.
As I have already said.... Its a small fire and a bucket of water. If he cant set a small fire in a room made of wood he doesnt deserve a sauna.

I saw a guy on an electric monocycle today, I so wished he'd lose control and skin his puss.
There's a guy down Kirkcaldy high street quite a bit with one of them. Been tempted to start throwing big sticks in front of him to test his balance.

Just now, grumswall said:
5 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:
I saw a guy on an electric monocycle today, I so wished he'd lose control and skin his puss.

There's a guy down Kirkcaldy high street quite a bit with one of them. Been tempted to start throwing big sticks in front of him to test his balance.

It was at the Adam Smith traffic light so it's probably the same fucker.