Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

23 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

image.gif.4e57258b801aded09b57cd5b12e92bd7.gif

Never heard of mate? Do you post on the poster post thread?

Good night 

Buddha loves a  you all.....Friday😍

Shit I forgot , C'mon Scotland, see you in the thread at 01:45

Edited by SlipperyP

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

Indeed.  I flew with them from Edinburgh to Stockholm* and didn't have any issue with either the plane or clientele.  

*Skavsta, their equivalent of 'Glasgow' Prestwick (if you moved Prestwick down to Ballantrae).

(Sp) Heavenly involved in some shite....a f**k heszkHJBvlJKGH 

5 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

There was a £60 charge for changing a flight and they wanted £115 for an even simpler name change. I hope they die of the worst, longest and most painful aids there is.

Depends how simple the name change is, my surname was misspelt but I got through fine.

In common with a lot of people at the moment, I've been growing a lockdown beard and to be fair it's got to the stage where it's got a bit "luxuriant".

Anyway, I was going down to the main street at lunchtime to get a couple of things - the quickest route takes me past a school, which was obviously having its lunchbreak at the same time as well.

As I was walking down the hill, out of the corner of my eye I saw a wee lassie up at the fence waving frantically in my direction as I approached...not wanting to appear OFTW, I ignored her.

It wasn't till I was almost the other side of the street I heard her shouting - I assume to her pals:
"SO-AND-SO! SO-AND-SO! QUICK! IT'S BILLY CONNOLLY!"

Kids?  Wee jobbies...

28 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:
In common with a lot of people at the moment, I've been growing a lockdown beard and to be fair it's got to the stage where it's got a bit "luxuriant".

Anyway, I was going down to the main street at lunchtime to get a couple of things - the quickest route takes me past a school, which was obviously having its lunchbreak at the same time as well.

As I was walking down the hill, out of the corner of my eye I saw a wee lassie up at the fence waving frantically in my direction as I approached...not wanting to appear OFTW, I ignored her.

It wasn't till I was almost the other side of the street I heard her shouting - I assume to her pals:
"SO-AND-SO! SO-AND-SO! QUICK! IT'S BILLY CONNOLLY!"

Kids?  Wee jobbies...

I thought that was going to get quite dark there. But it ended up as a gentle case of mistaken identity. Phew!

50 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Only love brother, HH. Best poster on the site, will get my quiz score in later.

Never heard it before, 3.10 min.....Jesus, I;m no religions but that base line did make me think "nobody in the world can dance the same as me" sure some motherfucker in the gelatic world has seen me on you tube(yes i'm there) and will copy my ass 

I can only play with headphones now., really as we said before .....you can only get good at shit if you keep doing over and over. 

You may laugh but I;m lucky, i will sleep 10  hours in the next 4 days.  It a holiday, untilTuesday, ant reason, for an old man to dance and I WILL be there...

Edited by SlipperyP

3 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Some effort from the pretend lunatic last night. My face hurts.

Last night? Arshole like you leave after 2 pints, 

Where;s Miguel?

Who?

That guy who does the dead pool?

Who?

I'm trying to think?.....He posts on the ...nae fuckin.

Watching is first born, went home and wanked as he got 7 likes.

Not got a clue of database/spreadsheet, unlike his 2 sisters who do the spreading and sheeting on a daily basis.

Thinks Liverpool is the best team in Scotland.

His uncle as said "No" to him on many occasions

Just now, SlipperyP said:

Last night? Arshole like you leave after 2 pints, 

Where;s Miguel?

Who?

That guy who does the dead pool?

Who?

I'm trying to think?.....He posts on the ...nae fuckin.

Watching is first born, went home and wanked as he got 7 likes.

Not got a clue of database/spreadsheet, unlike his 2 sisters who do the spreading and sheeting on a daily basis.

Thinks Liverpool is the best team in Scotland.

His uncle as said "No" to him on many occasions

Extremely insulted by this

Never heard it before, 3.10 min.....Jesus, I;m no religions but that base line did make me think "nobody in the world can dance the same as me" sure some motherfucker in the gelatic world has seen me on you tube(yes i'm there) and will copy my ass 
I can only play with headphones now., really as we said before .....you can only get good at shit if you keep doing over and over. 
You may laugh but I;m lucky, i will sleep 10  hours in the next 4 days.  It a holiday, untilTuesday, ant reason, for an old man to dance and I WILL be there...

Gospel house vibes. Like the king, Robert Hood.