Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Can you arm wrestle ?
Me no, too much wanking, so I've got a limped wrist, however my Dad onlly had the use of the one arm (right), as he suffered from polio as a child. He was not big in stature but had a mighty right.  I remember him in pub garden in Australia when I was young and the family not having much money, destroying big c***s twice his size and buying food for the night. As I always do speak to my son about this, the man was phenomenally scary in strength ( I remember him lifting a couch onto the back of a truck) with one fucking arm, on his own. 
So we started to watch arm wresting videos.....
here in the schoolboy.  great story, this is only one video obviously, they guy is 19, SOLID, i'll not post, but check is training video...ffs and also a gentleman.  Me and my son love this guy. 

He'd have got a job with Chlamydia Kid in removals no bother by the sound of it.

7 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
30 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:
Can you arm wrestle ?
Me no, too much wanking, so I've got a limped wrist, however my Dad onlly had the use of the one arm (right), as he suffered from polio as a child. He was not big in stature but had a mighty right.  I remember him in pub garden in Australia when I was young and the family not having much money, destroying big c***s twice his size and buying food for the night. As I always do speak to my son about this, the man was phenomenally scary in strength ( I remember him lifting a couch onto the back of a truck) with one fucking arm, on his own. 
So we started to watch arm wresting videos.....
here in the schoolboy.  great story, this is only one video obviously, they guy is 19, SOLID, i'll not post, but check is training video...ffs and also a gentleman.  Me and my son love this guy. 

He'd have got a job with Chlamydia Kid in removals no bother by the sound of it.

You have to enlighten me please?

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
12 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:
You have to enlighten me please?

Chlamydia Kid was a strong guy when working in removals.

Ahh shite

HI @chlamydia Kid  Hi DAD.

ETA My Da was nae c**t supporting Airdrie,...I think we have crossed wires....My Dad was from Cryston

Edited by SlipperyP