Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, Sweet Pete said:

Admittedly I've not been in his house for a few years, but it's safe to say, he and his bird FUCKING LOVE movie memorabilia. Even his gritty wee flat in Wales had a Psycho themed shower curtain.

f**k me that place was a dump.

12 hours ago, Caledonian1 said:

Saw this in the press from Tuesday - ship appearing to be levitating near Banff / MacDuff

Post Thumbnail

Then today the BBC have an article about a ship Hovering off Falmouth - to me it appears to be the same ship (possibly someone contacting the BBC a few days later with photos from Banff claiming it was Falmouth

Hovering ship pictured off the coast of Cornwall

That’s not a boat, it’s an airship.

7 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

I've never heard the word 'gallus' used in everyday conversation.

Part of me is convinced that it's just a word kept alive by placemats and teatowels.

Janice Forsyth uses it on her Radio Scotland show when she goes all working class.

8 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

I've never heard the word 'gallus' used in everyday conversation.

Part of me is convinced that it's just a word kept alive by placemats and teatowels

Dinnae fash yersel’

12 hours ago, Sweet Pete said:

Admittedly I've not been in his house for a few years, but it's safe to say, he and his bird FUCKING LOVE movie memorabilia. Even his gritty wee flat in Wales had a Psycho themed shower curtain.

Sweet Pete giving further evidence that he’s nails, as he emerges as the only person to ever go into that household and then actually leave.

11 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Sweet Pete giving further evidence that he’s nails, as he emerges as the only person to ever go into that household and then actually leave.

Mate, my then infant son absolutely terrified his bidey in. She was recoiling In horror as the wee barra crawled towards her smiling. They're all posturing with the horror movie shtick. Really they're afraid. Afraid of babies.

31 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Mate, my then infant son absolutely terrified his bidey in. She was recoiling In horror as the wee barra crawled towards her smiling. They're all posturing with the horror movie shtick. Really they're afraid. Afraid of babies.

Babies are the fucking devil.

I get random thoughts like: I wonder what the "same old Alloa" guy is doing these days.  Sometimes you forget that there are so-called human beings behind the characters. 

Not just that though, I also wonder what the likes of JLaw are up to just now as I picture the real people behind film characters tucking into breakfast or something.  That or streets that I've been to on holiday in the past, not forgetting that things are still happening there right now even though it's nothing but a distant memory to me.  Feels weird.  Maybe I should find live webcam footage of places I've been to satisfy some of the curiosity. 

19 hours ago, Sweet Pete said:

No shower, just the curtain.