Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

18 hours ago, mathematics said:

I’m coming to the fast conclusion that Tim Hortons is one of the worst high street coffee chains.

My dad went on a curling tour of Canada in 2004 and absolutely loved the Tim Hortons there.

When they opened one here, my mum took him to it...all they had in common was the name. Utter shite here, he said.

8 hours ago, scottsdad said:

My dad went on a curling tour of Canada in 2004 and absolutely loved the Tim Hortons there.

When they opened one here, my mum took him to it...all they had in common was the name. Utter shite here, he said.

They got bought over by the Brazilian hedge fund that owns Burger King. And McDonald’s went in and nicked their coffee supplier in that period which is why theirs has apparently gotten better and Timmy’s apparently worse. 

4 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Been away in Paris and stayed in the apartment of an up and coming French pop star. Apparently. He’s been on the telly and everything.

Plastic Bertrand meets Concrete Cnut

Spoiler

Yes, I know he was Belgian.