Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

6 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Better read it again, it’s his pa that counts before 1983, not his maw.

If you’re not automatically a citizen

You may be eligible to apply for citizenship if either:

• your parents were not married when you were born
  • your mother was British, not your father

Your mother or father must have been a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies when you were born. They must also have been one of the following:

• born or adopted in the UK

That would get him it thru his old bat. Or he could just pretend to be her, which wouldn’t be much of a stretch 

02FC567B-6086-47AC-B56A-9EEA4B5145EF.webp.9ebdc072126567d0bc49390b851a242d.webp

57 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Nah, we both agreed before opening dialogue that I'd punch his cunt in at even the smallest whiff of cheek.

Code for the guy was built like a brick shit house and Derry shat it quicker than a newborn baby. 

51 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

If you’re not automatically a citizen

You may be eligible to apply for citizenship if either:

• your parents were not married when you were born
  • your mother was British, not your father

Your mother or father must have been a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies when you were born. They must also have been one of the following:

• born or adopted in the UK

That would get him it thru his old bat. Or he could just pretend to be her, which wouldn’t be much of a stretch 

02FC567B-6086-47AC-B56A-9EEA4B5145EF.webp.9ebdc072126567d0bc49390b851a242d.webp

IF she was still a British citizen. She was naturalized in 1942, and the laws/rules have varied over time, so she might not have been eligible to convay citizenship to Drumpt.

We've had a film crew outside our hotel room for the last two days filming Love Island USA.  

I think they're getting annoyed at me laughing at them prancing about and getting the kids to copy the dance moves they're getting them to do. 

IMG20230705131910.thumb.jpg.36df10a2f2d3319f1342c095814df49f.jpg

7 hours ago, scottsdad said:

IMG_5975.webp.7edf8d3eed21deb723ec7d7115ce5400.webp

2 hours ago, The Naitch said:

Going to Benidorm tomorrow for the first time. Pray for Naitch.

@Melanius Mullarkay I’ll let Sticky Vicky know you’re missing her.

😍

Went to Costco for the first time today and it was exactly like you see on the telly. Massive shopping trollies, warehouse racking and everything from TVs to sheds and loads of wee stalls handing out free grub. 

Saw a jaikie looking guy going up South Bridge towards the Royal farce 

Had a Union Jack fleg with "Westminster Rule" and "SNP out" on it (Charles would be sooo delighted meeting loyal subjects like this)

He tried to get the flegpole to stand up and the prevailing wind caught it and it collapsed. 

I'm not sure if that's a political metaphor or not

1 hour ago, stimpy said:

Went to Costco for the first time today and it was exactly like you see on the telly. Massive shopping trollies, warehouse racking and everything from TVs to sheds and loads of wee stalls handing out free grub. 

Costco is brilliant. I did the numbers and figured I save enough on bog roll, paper towels, cleaning supplies and tissues alone every year to cover the membership costs. Yes it’s mental to have to buy such big packages, but still…

I find it impossible to go to Costco and not spend 100s of $$$s but it's worth it for the rotisserie chicken, the chicken salad, and a cheeky wee hot dog for a treat on the way out.

11 hours ago, TxRover said:

Costco is brilliant. I did the numbers and figured I save enough on bog roll, paper towels, cleaning supplies and tissues alone every year to cover the membership costs. Yes it’s mental to have to buy such big packages, but still…

By the time you factor in the cost of the extension you need to keep the stuff in I'm not sure there are savings to be made! We have a similar store here and we had membership for the 1st year but jacked it in after that - the package sizes were too big and stuff went out of date too quickly.  As much of the stuff is shipped from the US by the time it gets here it's already heading out of date.  The only good thing was the cafe but we can get the same pizza etc in their concession in the shopping centre.