Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

For the second time in a year my Platinum membership has inexplicably stopped and I’m getting adverts between the posts.

This is the latest one, is there a hidden meaning?

E57DDB14-B2B4-4323-8269-F6CCC0FC8975.thumb.jpeg.4a3c3265ed5eda7d9cd527a7fb5db54d.jpeg

That bairn isn't going to manage all that on its own.

9 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

For the second time in a year my Platinum membership has inexplicably stopped and I’m getting adverts between the posts.

This is the latest one, is there a hidden meaning?

E57DDB14-B2B4-4323-8269-F6CCC0FC8975.thumb.jpeg.4a3c3265ed5eda7d9cd527a7fb5db54d.jpeg

My worry is that it's my post that some algorithm has associated with a tit. 

10 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Yes, and full of carrots for some reason.

According to one William Connolly of Glasgow there's a wee guy that goes about following drunks and sprinkling diced carrots into their technicolour yawns

Those 4 lanes must've just magically appeared after she viewed the hoose. 

Couple who bought £325k house metres from 70mph road WIN battle with council

Within a day of moving into their new home, Jackie and James McCormack were disrupted by constant noise and pollution

A couple who bought an "absolutely beautiful" new build just metres away from a busy dual carriageway have won their battle with their local council. Jackie McCormack, and her husband James, bought their £325k detached house in February last year but within a day of moving into the home, say they were disrupted by the constant noise and pollution from the 70mph road

Jackie, 60, had previously questioned how the planners had got permission to build the development "so close to the road" and told of the serious impact the busy carriageway was having on their mental health after purchasing their James Munday Rise home, Coleshill

4_JS232327495.jpg

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - there's a lot of strange people in Lancashire (and W. Yorkshire)

Thank goodness most of us on here come from, and/or live in the most civilised country in the world.

https://www.lancs.live/news/lancashire-news/pervert-womens-underwear-clown-mask-25425784

10 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Swiss rollover. 

On 05/11/2022 at 12:39, ICTJohnboy said:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - there's a lot of strange people in Lancashire (and W. Yorkshire)

Thank goodness most of us on here come from, and/or live in the most civilised country in the world.

https://www.lancs.live/news/lancashire-news/pervert-womens-underwear-clown-mask-25425784

Burnley pervert Paul Whittaker performed a sex act on himself in front of traumatised staff and residents over a nine month spell.

Not even Sting has that kind of stamina.

Did they only call the polis in once he'd finished?