Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 hours ago, Thane of Cawdor said:

Seems sensibly prudent.  However, my science guru tells me that a lit cigarette will not ignite petrol.  I haven't, as yet, tested the truth of the assertion.

It’s the vapour from the petrol that goes flash bang, isn’t it?

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Mobile Phones igniting anything is an absolute myth and it's mental that anyone still believes it. It's about 99.9% of the way towards being a complete impossibility. 

The Rock disagrees 

my-phone-has-been-blowing-up-dwayne-john

The petrol pump attendants here, casually smoke fags and are on their phones constantly.

Health & Safety is a myth, just keeps jobsworths and the council boxes are ticked.

I see a few Safety First posters stuck about the place, first thought is. Wonder how many folk have died there before that was shoved up...bit like you folk do with flowers at the side of a road.

We don't do that anymore, too many flower at the side of the road it's become hazardous.

1 minute ago, Empty It said:

The no phones at the pumps surely has to be so stupid c***s pay attention whilst fueling as opposed to the fear of explosion. 

Fair enough about not using your phone at the same time but realistically, how much attention do you have to pay to such a task?

6 hours ago, PSJ.84 said:

I have my first ever three day hangover. 

Congrats. You are now an auld, past it husk of the you that had a bit of life about him. 

If younger you could meet current you, he'd probably punch you right in your mouth. 

1 minute ago, Zetterlund said:

Do any P&Bers like to go to the gym?

You might be a Nazi.

I like going to the gym. But, work and family takes up most of the day and in the evening i just like a cup of tea. I might not be able to devote myself full time to the old nazi-ism.

30 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Reading that (I’m just back from the gym) it appears to be that I’m a Nazi in the making. 

If you’re a typical Nazi I don’t think we need to worry about a Fourth Reich (or Forth Reich).

1 hour ago, Zetterlund said:

Do any P&Bers like to go to the gym?

You might be a Nazi.

I go to the gym 5 times a week and tbh I've always thought Adolf's good points have been glossed over. We always focus on the negatives.

The NSADP actually were into health and fitness. They built a big hotel in North East Germany on the coast for party members to use (a sort of equivalent to Butlins without the "fun" element) which still exists.

All part of the plan to create the Master race.

Except that the Soviets eventually kicked their towels into the pool metaphorically and stole all the sunbeds